Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3 4
Nates slidey adventure
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 2:17 PM
Jennifer Mitchell
Can anyone please help I have tried for hours to get across the 2nd ice to get to field 3 but cannot figure it out tried the levers all ways but but cannot get into a position to get through, don't usually like to give up but getting frustrated now.
Lvl 400 "Honorary Leprechaun"
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 2:26 PM
Veda Funk
I was coming to see if anyone had suggestions; I will keep trying and hope I can figure it out.
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 2:34 PM
Veda Funk
Okay I got it; you have to go behind the 3 posts in the south corner to get to the 1 post that points north; once there it takes you right off the ice to the next field. Otherwise you just bounce around. Now to the next ice field.
Post by Jane Cozens deleted December 5th 2012 at 2:41 PM
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 2:39 PM
Veda Funk
that should be 3 post and a torch in the south corner.
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 2:59 PM
Jennifer Mitchell
Yours must be a different ice field mines the one that you adjust the levers and you leave to go to the field on the right
Lvl 145 "The Puzzler"
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 3:18 PM
Sara Wiger
OK. Levers should be: Left one should be left, Right one should be right (so you have the right pillar up and the left down.) On the left of the levers, the right side of the entrance, go: down, right, down, left, down, left, up, right, up, right, down, right. I think that should get you to the next field. :)
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 3:35 PM
Jennifer Mitchell
Thank you thank you thank you Sara I did the other field no bother but this one had me beat thanks again.
Post by Anna Sagan Ocacio deleted December 8th 2012 at 5:28 AM
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 5:34 PM
Debbie Johnson
I'm doing something wrong? I just keep sliding back and forth it won't let me on the ice? 3rd ice field is where i'm at 3 levers?? any help I cant seem to follow Saras instructions lol But Thank You Sara I guess i'm no good @ following directions with out a picture LOL
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 6:13 PM
Veda Funk
I need to learn to read; I missed reading you were in the 2nd ice field going to the 3rd. I am just now in the 2nd ice field. Sorry for the mis-understanding.
Lvl 330 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
22 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 8:20 PM
Brett Lader
I am at the 3rd field and am giving up. I can't reach that lever to save my life.
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 9:04 PM
Tina Bedard
I can get to the 3rd field but can't get IN. Grrr!! Anyone know how to at least do that? lol
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 9:13 PM
Elizabeth Brown
Thanks Sara - it worked!
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 9:19 PM
Tina Bedard
Last field is impossible. If anyone gets it, can you share? I'm pulling my hair out here!
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 9:38 PM
Tina Bedard
The last field i was having soooo much trouble. Made it to the lighted torch in the bottom left corner and thought i was doomed. There was no way to get to the spot that i needed to slide nicely across to Nate on the left. So i just got mad and clicked the snow where i wanted to be and i just casually walked there! Tried to get this puzzle figured out forever and apparently i just needed to be FAIRLY close. Not sure if that was a fluke or what but try it :) Good luck everyone!!
114 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 9:56 PM
Elizabeth Brown
I can't even get on the ice...
8 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 10:00 PM
Tina Bedard
To get on the last field you need to pull the lever on the bottom right of the third field. Took me forever to figure that out.
Lvl 135 "Pro Egg Designer"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2012 at 3:33 AM
Yvess Mird
Anyone know how should I put levers on last field? Does all pillars should be up or some should be down? I can't pass through this field :/
Lvl 135 "Pro Egg Designer"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 6th 2012 at 3:53 AM
Yvess Mird
Just figured out how to pass it :D left pillar should be down, and middle and right should be up. Starting from entrance it should be left, down, right, up, left, down right, up, left, down, right, down, right, down, left, up, left, down, left, down, left, up, right, down, left, down, right, down, left. FINISH :D I hope I didn't mess anything.