Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Getting frustrated
Lvl 370 "Expert Bush Whacker"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2012 at 1:10 PM
Stephanie Morgan Cyr
I've been unable to log into the game since last night. I posted on the FB community page with no response. I can't put in a support ticket since I can't even load the game. Anyone else having problems?
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2012 at 1:44 PM
Last Edited December 4th 2012 at 1:45 PM
JuJuBie
It won't load for me either and I have been trying sense about 5 this morning.

edited for sp.
Lvl 293 "The Great One"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 4th 2012 at 6:09 PM
JuJuBie
So I finally managed to get it to work. I had to delete my cookies and such before it would load all the way.
Lvl 370 "Expert Bush Whacker"
11 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 5th 2012 at 8:58 AM
Stephanie Morgan Cyr
Glad you were able to get in, I'm still out of luck.
I emailed them and got this response:
We had one of our servers reset on us which caused some connection problems for some people. The problems will all go away with time, but one way to try speeding them up is to clear your DNS cache. Here's a guide on how to do it: http://docs.cpanel.net/twiki/bin/view/AllDocumentation/ClearingBrowserCache
Give that a shot. I'm afraid if it doesn't work, you'll probably have to wait it out, because at this point the problem isn't on our end.

Nothing has worked for me to get back in. I'm working on almost 2 days without being able to play, so I've lost the crops I've planted and my daily login (I've never missed a day since the game started until now). Wondering if there is some plan on letting people know why they can't play and some compensation for those that haven't been able to play.