Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Thinking Puzzles
Lvl 253 "Swashbuckler"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2012 at 10:54 PM
Josh Ochenduszko
Dear Developers,
THANK YOU for the newest Nate Adventure! Requiring more thinking in the frozen cave with the slippery ice puzzles was such a blast! I really hope you continue this trend and create more things to make us think. Putting the puzzles together is fun, but not too challenging. It's great to get a little more of a challenge. So much fun!!!
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2012 at 11:12 PM
Bill Beard
I also agree that the thinking puzzles are very nice, but at the same time (from a balance standpoint) it would be nice if like after so many tries (like 30 or so) it starts giving tips on how to proceed. I have a college degree and an analytical mind and by the end I was about ready to pull my hair out to get through the final ice zones...
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 3rd 2012 at 11:13 PM
Bill Beard
Or maybe just have an option that says "Use bush bucks to proceed?" Charge like 5 BB...
Lvl 253 "Swashbuckler"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 8th 2012 at 9:17 PM
Josh Ochenduszko
I rather like that it didn't have that. They didn't put these puzzles in a section where you couldn't get to the next zone without doing them. If you couldn't puzzle it out, all you miss out on is some gold, some xp, and a new gnome and sword. It truly made it feel more like a bonus.