Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
can't find the guy to purchase the "trinket" from
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2012 at 8:46 AM
Vicki Turner-Hayes Fortin
Hey there, hopefully someone can help with this. I just purchased either a trinket or a combine from a guy wandering around in one of the snowy areas and it reminded me of another guy earlier in the game. He was offering either a schematic or a trinket, but I didn't have enough gold at the time to purchase. LOL now I can't remember where he was. Any thoughts?
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2012 at 1:52 PM
DestKitteh
Store - The Voodoo Huts (replaces Candy Apple) - talk to the captured hunter after completing all the tasks for the Voodoo Doctor you chose.

That's the only one I can think of, here is a complete list of trinkets & where to find them or the schematics.

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Trinkets
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2012 at 3:16 PM
Thx! I guess I went back at some point and got it, 'cause he is not selling now lol
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 30th 2012 at 4:45 PM
DestKitteh
Vicki, I did notice if you can't afford it, it will go into the store automatically, so you can purchase it when you do have enough gold.

I ran out of a certain type of gem & went to do a gem swap, when I saw it in the store.
Lvl 202 "Is Puzzled"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2012 at 6:30 AM
thx :0)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2012 at 7:59 AM
Raymond
Um, where is the Gem Swap person? I have been relying on that ability within EVents for the last few months and now inbetween events I can't find the actual place.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2012 at 11:33 AM
Ruth Orozco
There might be other places, but I use the General Store in town. I believe it's the guy on the right.
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2012 at 12:16 PM
Dave Stone
In the bottom right click on store, In the window that open's in the bottom right is Gem trader button. You can trade gem's without having to leave your current location :)
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 1st 2012 at 6:54 PM
Ruth Orozco
AHA!! Much easier...thanks, Dave!