Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
energy
Lvl 109 "Sleuth"
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2012 at 4:57 PM
Lorraine Penfold
why is it that i lose my balance of energy when i reach a new level. why is my balance not added to the fill up from that new level??
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2012 at 5:08 PM
Raymond
Because that's the way the developers designed the game, intentionally. And its an exact extension of their prior game Bushwhacker.

It's not going to change, that other game is not going to change, combined both games have been in existence for 3+ years and some hundreds of thousands of people have leveled up (like in many other games by the way) hundreds of times.
Lvl 109 "Sleuth"
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2012 at 5:16 PM
Lorraine Penfold
dam, i hate that when i add all the energy i got from my friends that all of a sudden i level up and loose it all....what where they thinking!! (i am fairly new to the game so was not aware of previous games...this is a bummer - especially when you are LIMITED to the number of energy you can add....)
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2012 at 5:23 PM
Raymond
They are thinking that anyone experienced will know exactly how far from leveling up that they are and plan accordingly. We don't lose our energy, we don't willy-nilly open all our packs, we open one at a time when close. We fish if we are just a little too far from leveling, or we set an alarm clock and log in in half an hour instead of tomorrow and have a full day accumulated...
p.s. it's not that you lose anything, you just don't get the 'full' effect of the topping-off that happens when you level up.
Lvl 109 "Sleuth"
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 26th 2012 at 5:30 PM
Lorraine Penfold
well i am learning - just slowly i guess - i have started to see where i am as far as leveling goes and i do fish when i need just a bit more...i have started planting energy as well - i was just wondering why they didn't just add it on...thanks for the help :)