Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
please remove energy
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 9:31 AM
Boney Sebastian
please listen director of this game if you want more users playing in it remove energy from this game its a good game i like it so please remove and you will catch a lot of people play bush whackers so i request you to remove energy
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 9:31 AM
Boney Sebastian
please everyone wnts that only if you remove energy i promise to tell it to my friends to play bush whackers
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 11:21 AM
Dave Stone
Boney, Of all the element's that make this game, Energy is the most important. Without that you could 'sit' on this game and complete it in a few day's of mindless whacking.
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 24th 2012 at 8:55 PM
Boney Sebastian
but this is good that everyone can play more
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2012 at 5:49 AM
Leagh Feldtmann
No i agree with Dave. It needs energy. Maybe a smaller amount of time to go by for it to refill instead of 5 mins but not no energy all together thats just lame...
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 7th 2012 at 7:00 AM
Bill Beard
@Leagh, Boney: there are in-game items that will reduce the regeneration time (called the tick) to 2.5 minutes and increase your per-tick energy recovery up to 5 points. Just be patient; even the original Bushwhacker had similar constraints. They do it to reduce server load by staggering when people are on.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 5:16 PM
Kathy Rohde Nordby
Energy is good and its bad...
Good:Longer Play Times, More logins,Devoted Players,More Interesting
Bad:Waiting for progress,Players Dropping Quickly=Bad Rating and comments

Im not saying remove energy. Maybe reduce time to begin with, not with a trinket you get halfway throught the game! Or increase MAX energy, I know it goes up with levels but slow play in the beggining loses players who dont want to play for less than 5 minutes a day.EOD.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted December 13th 2012 at 5:16 PM
Kathy Rohde Nordby
I am lvl 8 btw i play on kongregate