Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
UI dimension problems (BUG)
1 Post
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2012 at 7:06 AM
Last Edited November 17th 2012 at 7:10 AM
Isabelle Marion
I got a screenshot but cant seem to post it here. The window where you can see your inventory and change your looks is too large ( since maybe a month ) and I cant access the 'X' close button, or the option on the bottom of that screen. It's too big and goes "under" the UI. So I have to close firefox and reopen facebook each time I wanna open my inventory which is getting annoying.

can someone help and tells me how to redimension that screen ?

(here is the screenshot that might explain better )
http://img29.imageshack.us/img29/1472/sanstitredpt.png
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2012 at 7:52 AM
Raymond
Try 3 things.
Set the browser back to 100% zoom level if it is not. Then try other zoom levels to get what you want/need.
Set your computers screen resolution to something other then what it is. It might have changed for any number of reasons, mostly if you changed it for some other reason.
Try the games 'Full Screen' mode by pressing the letter F. That makes all in-game things fill the screen. But there are cases where full screen mode breaks things, like popups such as what you describe...
So iIn your case you should exit full screen mode and then you can 'scroll' up of down as much as you want to get to the various buttons.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 17th 2012 at 1:03 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Isabelle,

Raymonds first suggestion is the correct one. Your browser has been zoomed out - notice how the buttons and text surrounding the game are fuzzy and smaller than they should be. Restore your browser zoom to 100% by pressing ctrl+0 (hold ctrl and press 0) When you do this, make sure to click somewhere on the browser but outside of the game area otherwise the command will go to the game and not the browser. You will see an immediate change in size, but will probably have to refresh the game after.

-David