Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Halloween trick or treat?
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 6:09 PM
Stampedelady
How do you trick or treat for this even.. don't seem to be able to find answers in game?
5 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 6:30 PM
Traci Richard
That is my question as well.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 6:33 PM
Raymond
why don't you read the other thread that since this morning has told everyone what they have to do?
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 7:06 PM
Stampedelady
would have but couldn't find it.. how rude...
Lvl 130 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 7:32 PM
Phil Peterson
you can trick or treat in the Hermit house. She has halloweenie creatures by her
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 8:00 PM
Ruth Orozco
Just ignore him, Sandra--we do. Just about any question you have can be found in the "Halloween Event" discussion, including where to find the people giving out candy. And if you can't find a discussion thread in the future, using the search box in the upper right corner works pretty well. Good luck and happy whacking!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 31st 2012 at 10:30 PM
Raymond
there are 2 Halloween threads of multiple pages each. The one with NPC in the title describes the locations, all 6 of them in the world, where there are people to trick or treat from. I think the title of that thread even says 'trick or treat' in addition to NPC. In every case you will have to actually find those people since the descriptions of their locations are just about as thorough as the wiki's descriptions of the secret areas, i.e. not really verbally great. But in essence there is someone in every major area, forest, mountain, desert....
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2012 at 6:56 AM
Stampedelady
thanks for the info....
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted November 1st 2012 at 7:58 AM
Stampedelady
Well I managed to do the trick or treat event but still not enough candy to buy the rest of the event requirements.. That seems strange.. the event goes for another day, how come I can't keep scaring kids to get the candy?