Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
General Store Building!
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2012 at 10:27 AM
Last Edited October 5th 2012 at 11:35 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Help Tim the Shopkeeper and Markus the Gem Trader build their general store!

You know the drill! Comments, questions, and bug reports here!

Edit: There are also some new customization items in the store! They're really cool looking!
Lvl 115 "Expert Bush Whacker"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2012 at 11:39 AM
Last Edited October 5th 2012 at 11:43 AM
Rymosaurus Rex
Looks good! Unfortunately i'd already used all my energy packs for today, looking forward to completing the store over the next few days :)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 5th 2012 at 8:56 PM
Jean Davis
Thanx for the reminder about the CIs. I keep forgetting to look at the store. New daily quests...like the chainsaws?
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2012 at 2:50 PM
heppigirl
argh! I've just bought a custom item from the shop and all my bush bucks have disappeared. Help!
And I've tried to click on 'contact' at the bottom of this page (and other pages) and it just reloads the page... though that may be chrome security settings, but ARGH!
Please help me Justin! Please?! *fret*
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2012 at 7:05 PM
Lisa Baroffio Vallee
I am trying to complete the "Fishing" Farmer's Market challenge. Unfortunately, I keep fishing up Mr Mittens. I haven't activated his quest yet! I haven't even finished building the General Store yet! Surely this must be a glitch of some kind?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 6th 2012 at 10:24 PM
Joe Gosselin
The new items are great, you can also consider adding past flux trinkets in the store.
I have a bug, i fished a while in the Deep Swamp area and found a blue anchor cape as a CI but can't seem to find it in my inventory.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 10:25 AM
Ruth Orozco
I'm in the Northern Swamp and have collected all the nails for the contractor. It now wants me to collect the lumber, but I can't seem to whack any up! Is this a timed thing and I'll be able to get them tomorrow? I can't find any reference to that, so I don't think that's it. Anyone know?
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 10:33 AM
Last Edited October 7th 2012 at 10:40 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks,

Anna - I've restored your bush bucks and we plugged up the bug that caused that to happen. Sorry for the inconvenience. :(

Lisa - Thanks for the report. I'll look into that right away. [Edit: This should be fixed now; poor Mr. Mittens! Thanks for fishing them out of the water ;)]

Joe - I'll look into that as well. [Edit2: Also fixed! Thanks for the report!]

Ruth - The lumber is a daily quest. Every 20 hours you can collect 20 logs and turn them into 20 lumber. Alternatively you can buy 20 lumber from Jim if you don't want to wait :)

- Justin
Lvl 300 "Loves The Developers"
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 11:42 AM
Robert Gill
Ruth, just a question for you, have you talked to Jim, the guy by the lumber mill in town? he gives you the quest to turn logs into lumber. once you have the quest, you need to whack the trees that spawn after a certain number of bushes/critters are whacked, in order to collect the logs to turn into lumber.
Lvl 268 "Loves The Developers"
61 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 7th 2012 at 2:03 PM
heppigirl
thanks Justin *mwah*
You really are the best developers on Facebook.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2012 at 12:34 AM
Jean Davis
fishing in the Swamp? where?? Mr. Mittens??? Is this a new quest?

I saw on the wiki there was a pumpkin for 105 gold, but I didn't see it in the shop. Everything I saw costs Bush Bucks.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2012 at 4:33 AM
Joe Gosselin
For fishing in the Deep Swamp you must complete the quest of the dude in blue shirt on the boardwalk right after the first field. the fishing spot is near that dude.

For the pumpkin seed the put in plot, i think you must be level 75+, and no crop require BB, they are only buyable via farming plot at your house.

@Justin: Thanks for the fix, keep the great work.
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 8th 2012 at 5:02 PM
David Davison
Still would be nice to have a quest timer for those repeatable quests.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 9th 2012 at 7:54 PM
Last Edited October 9th 2012 at 7:55 PM
DestKitteh
Love the Finding Nemo style quote! "I shall call him Raggy & he shall be my friend."

Edit: Also! "Goldilocks & The Three Bears"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2012 at 7:51 AM
Jean Davis
Achievements says there are 6 quests, but I keep getting the same ones over & over. I got the initial robbers quest, and all I get now are More Robbers & Geodes. Are the others available on certain days or do I need to refuse a quest to get the others?
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 16th 2012 at 10:58 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
The quests are randomized, so each day the shopkeepers pick one of the six quests to offer that day. Depending on how the random picking goes, it could be many days or even weeks until a specific quest shows up.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 28th 2012 at 9:51 PM
Dale Ludington
I cant seem to do the fishing. I have the pole, Don't know where to get worms or where I can go fishing. I have 2 quests waiting for me to complete. One is fishing for the Open Air Market and I have to fish for plastic bags. Can someone please help me?
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2012 at 2:33 AM
DestKitteh
@Dale - There is a fishing spot near the commons, near the mill. Walk until you're at the water line. When you click on one of the 2 circles, an option will come up for you to purchase bait.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2012 at 10:34 AM
Ruth Orozco
I did the Mr. Mittens quest awhile back and must have turned him in to whoever was looking for him, but now I see that he's still in my inventory! Is this right? I went back to the General Store and talked to everyone, but no one there wants him. Do I need to do something with him?
(Oh and thanks for the lumber mill quest help--that's all done now)
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted October 29th 2012 at 10:53 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
The excess Mr. Mittens in your inventory will disappear after the next time you do the quest for him.