Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Western Swamp
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2012 at 7:18 PM
Stampedelady
I am in the Western Swamp looking for the Love Potion ingredients and have been for two days now. Not one of them has been found and I have played four times in those two days to my full energy. Is there a glitch? Normally I get at least one piece a game but to play for two whole days without one piece, that seems strange.Can you please find out what is going on?
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 16th 2012 at 8:31 PM
Erin Sayers
you get the pieces for both east and west swamp by completeing the puzzles picking up the !!! item.
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2012 at 7:50 AM
Stampedelady
I wonder why they did that? Usually it is by just playing..not completing the puzzles..... Oh well...thanks..
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 17th 2012 at 6:47 PM
Bill Beard
It's to make sure you have to complete the area to move forward. The 5th item you need to collect is on the other size of the 100% gateway.
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 20th 2012 at 5:07 AM
Jean Davis
Well, I'm confused now...again...lol

In another thread, Justin stated:
Justin Stocks (DJArts Games)
Boar Fur is up in the top left corner. Look for a speech bubble with the !!! in it. The customization items all come from the fields - just keep whacking to get it

And if we had problems to send in a Help Ticket. I sent one in cause the !!! is grayed out. So I read your posts & started on the Eastern Swamp...hmmmm
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 22nd 2012 at 7:56 PM
David Davison
It doesn't show up as a yellow, but you should initiate a scene if you get to full completion of that area and move through the gate.