Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
:(
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2012 at 12:54 PM
Hermione Dubois
I made a long comedic post on here some attempt of fanfiction.... but when I entered Creat Thread it all vanished :( Around 40 minuts of written composition ruined :(

Please fix the board so it doesn't do it again *In bad mood and not feeling to write it all again*
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2012 at 1:20 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
That sucks :(

Usually when I'm writing out a long post I'll write it in a text editor on my computer and then copy it into the post box, for exactly the issues you experienced.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2012 at 5:01 PM
Joe Gosselin
you can also use the combo 'CTRL +A' 'Ctrl +C' (select all, copy) to keep your text in temporary memory, that way if you make a false move or have a connection issue you don't loose all.
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2012 at 7:28 AM
Hermione Dubois
Ok :)

Soon I feel bored waiting for energy to come back on any of the dozens game I play I will write it back lol

It is letter from Bushwhacker Clone Hermione to BushWhacker Original Hermione ;)
Although she couldn't send any letter yet as the postman clone is not yet in BW2 (he was cloned right?)

She tells about the adventures there, and she updates about the Princess ;)

She here and there add some personal thoughts that are about both BW game like:

"How your garden's is doing? Oh right, you have none" or

"How did you do chores for 6 students? She only have 3 in school during classes, that when the runaway brat is not traveling again.... fortunatly he was not cloned by the mad scientist, or was he??????"

"This place is not very different than the Haven you know, people are too lazy to go whack bushes themselves, but hey, if they were, what would I do for a living?"

"It is curious, the people I meet say they met many other adventurers, I am there since months, why I met none" About other players :P