Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Ok what to do until next update?
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2012 at 3:38 PM
Hermione Dubois
I should be level 64 in a few hours
I completed both Nate 4th adventure ands the Flux 3.0

Now I am planting only money vegetables (unless Im asked for fruits) (potatoes) every 4 hours if I can.

Should I get EVERY trinkets that I missed or only the 6000 gold ones?

By what should I replace my puzzle pieces and quest items trinkets? Gold to get more gold drop or mana(or energy) to get more actions ?

Of course I continue the 2 repeatable quest givers, the farmer are auto (unless its 1 of the 2 fishing quests) and the hermit ones automaticly fill while collecting gold :)

For the first time ever on both EB games and both BW games, I am not too far behind :) (area and level Im almost at same as anyone who waits too...

BTW Flux 3.0 ... does it means I misssed 2 puzzles?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2012 at 4:56 PM
Joe Gosselin
Flux 3.0 = 3rd version of the flux, version one was in the forest and version two after the desert area. There is 8 different trinket per version. Whack here if you have nothing else to do, some trinkets are really usefull (uncommon Cornucopia and Ivory Wand especially)

I suggest planting money to have a good amount of gold for new trinkets (with the upcoming new content) at least a balance of 5000 (don't wanna wait if a seller give a new tick increaser candy or a better pocketwatch). As for trinket IMO the best ones you should get are the Mana Wand for more actions without using precious energy and the Cornucopia (always the latest version, less nothing = a big WIN). Pick only the trinket you will use and leave the others there (unless you want to complete combine). For gold the silver plate are a good option.

To replace the puzzle and quest item trinkets, i suggest to equip the most mana/corn/plate available.

If you dunno what to buy with money, a few expansions of the ranch to get more farming plots is a good idea (so far i have at least 10 square plots)

Good luck.
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2012 at 11:43 PM
Hermione Dubois
There is more items?????

and Its too late for V1 and V2?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2012 at 8:14 PM
Joe Gosselin
1 - yes, 8 trinkets, after getting all of them it is a bundle of coins
2 - too late
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 13th 2012 at 8:47 PM
Hermione Dubois
But the items at V3 are better than V2 and V1?
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2012 at 9:19 AM
Ruth Orozco
okay, tired of the flux...been there, done that, got the t-shirt. Now bring on the new stuff!!
76 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 14th 2012 at 12:07 PM
Hermione Dubois
awww I was at 83% of new trinket :(
Lvl 208 "The Puzzler"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 15th 2012 at 4:47 AM
Jo Carter
What is the Flux? I don't think I've seen it :( Don't like missing stuff.