Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Fingers crossed for new content
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 9:33 AM
Dengke Sha
"For all we know they all ran away screaming with code floating in front of their eyes lol."
Ahaha that seems like a plausible explanation xD
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 11:53 AM
Ruth Orozco
love the visual!! They should have one of the flux characters do that...I have faith they're still there, just be patient.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 7:54 PM
Dengke Sha
Haha I was thinking: what if this is all a part of an elaborate event, where you have to do quests in BW2 to find the devs again (and bring them back from wherever they ran off to)! How awesome would that be? xD
Lvl 300 "Loves The Developers"
59 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 8:31 PM
Robert Gill
really hoping for the new content soon, but with as long as it has been taking, i've managed to get, like, 6 of the flux 3.0 trinkets so far. so now i'm kinda wanting to finish the collection first, as unlikely as that is, lol.
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 8:47 PM
Tim McNulty
Okay anyone want to mount a search party to find the devs so we can get new content LOL
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 9:25 PM
Erin Sayers
Devs we love you come back. *giggle*
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2012 at 12:14 AM
Dengke Sha
Haha I second Erin. We love you devs come back! X)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2012 at 1:26 PM
Jean Davis
Putting out a trail of crayons for the devs to follow back home...:)
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2012 at 4:19 PM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Devs, can we bring you some candy or something to tempt you back? Or should we be looking for a ransom note?? We miss you!!
Lvl 240 "Needs More Energy!"
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2012 at 7:08 PM
Lisa Karr
Dev's really concern for your well-being...thank you for all your hard work and I promise when you come back that I won't rush through the game for the sake to get done---I will take my time---marvel at all the hard work you do in each area,puzzel---please let us know that all is well
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2012 at 7:14 PM
Ruth Orozco
Ohhh Justin!! Come out, come out, wherever you are!! Olly olly oxen, free, free, free! Can someone tell me where the hell that came from?! We just said it because the older kids taught it to us...
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 7th 2012 at 7:46 PM
Erin Sayers
"Olly olly oxen free" that comes from a tag/hide and seek game where you had a home base. The seeker you holler it and you had to answer while deciding weather to break cover and run for base or keep hiding.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 8th 2012 at 3:16 PM
Ruth Orozco
@Erin, yeah I remember using it for hide and seek, but I'm just wondering about it's origins. May have to Google it--love researching that kind of stuff.
Lvl 440 "Loves The Developers"
799 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 9th 2012 at 7:21 AM
Rebecca Beattie
"Olly oxen free" started as "All out come in free" lol
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2012 at 3:46 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi folks!

Sorry for being so invisible the last few weeks! We have been working extra hard on updates for both Mystic Guardians and Bush Whacker 2. The Swamp update for Bush Whacker 2 is nearly done, and will be out this week assuming nothing else pops up. I think it has turned out really well, and should be lots of fun. We also have another holiday event (we skipped Back to School because, well, there's no school yet!), more town buildings, and another Nate zone in the works.

- Justin
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 10th 2012 at 5:11 PM
Erin Sayers
We were more worried about you all than anything the search part would have been hard its a long way from Texas to Canada lol.
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2012 at 7:30 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Thanks for the update info, Justin. SO excited!!! You guys are completely awesome!! One question - I have bushbucks in BW1 and that game seems done. Which is fine, we've moved on. Can I transfer my BB to BW2? It seems we were able to do that between EB1 and EB2. Thanks!!
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2012 at 11:28 AM
Denise C Steil
Omnom, nom, nom!!!!
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 11th 2012 at 12:07 PM
Jean Davis
Thanx Justin! I knew ya'll would re-surface cause I put fudge in the Flux...LOL
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 12th 2012 at 12:34 PM
Denise C Steil