Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Fingers crossed for new content
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 12:33 PM
Erin Sayers
I can't wait I can't wait oh please please be new content please please please!!!
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 1:18 PM
Joe Gosselin
new construction project maybe (maconnery), but i'd bet on the town hall, need a weedeater and axe as weapon as well.
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 1:47 PM
Erin Sayers
good call was thinking the sme my self but nothing yet :(
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2012 at 2:09 AM
Dengke Sha
I think it'll be two new areas since the secret areas achievement was updated, as well as the nate's quest achievement. Please please please I'm hoping they release soon. I think I'm addicted to this game... >_
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2012 at 7:13 PM
Erin Sayers
Sigh no new content this week and not likely to be one till Tuesday since Monday is a holiday.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 1st 2012 at 8:40 PM
Dengke Sha
Ohh is it now. I figured maybe monday initially, because the devs do that sometimes! a few more days to wait then! >_
Lvl 240 "Needs More Energy!"
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 2nd 2012 at 3:54 AM
Lisa Karr
Labor day is not a holiday in Canada... so they maybe working
Lvl 400 "Diamond Finder"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 3rd 2012 at 6:50 PM
Kammy VanBoven
Usually they release them closer to the end of the week. Since Labour Day is a holiday here in Canada, they might end up waiting till next week. Hopefully Justin will give us a clue soon.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 12:39 PM
Joe Gosselin
There is an update on BW1, check it out
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 1:13 PM
Erin Sayers
cool I will thanks
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 4:19 PM
Ruth Orozco
okay, so I got to the flux, completed the puzzle, now I'm wondering why I was in such a hurry to get there...hopefully we'll get something new soon...
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 6:30 PM
Lisa Karr
That is NOT an update in BW1 it is just the summer project.. just like on Egg breakers two..
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 7:53 PM
Dengke Sha
Now I'm worried if somethings happened to the devs :S
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 8:13 PM
Erin Sayers
I know what you mean its been 2 and half weeks with no sign of them since the last carnival event ended. I haven't seen a post here or on the community page has any one else? That or they went on vacation.
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 8:18 PM
Raymond
Why are you worried? The average time between Updates, including Events, on BW1 was 2, TWO months. Give them a break or they will feel slighted and will leave the game like so many other of their great games.
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 8:19 PM
Erin Sayers
I just went and checked out the BW1 forum there isn't even a post from devs about the back to school event.
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 8:21 PM
Erin Sayers
They have been doing some kind of update ether every week or every other week and at least a how do you feel about something post on the community page.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 9:45 PM
Dengke Sha
Yeah, I don't mind that they haven't posted new content too much, I'm just worried that they've gone MIA >_
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 2:50 AM
Lisa Karr
you have to remember that they gave us those three games to play when we are out of energy so I do not feel that they feel slighted.. or I pray not.. I enjoy the game, spend real money on the game and that is what keeps the game alive the about of real money we use to play as that is how the Devs make a living, so to speak... I think that they are working on the content as there is the hope of the Swamp area as that seems to be the next quest that we are waiting on with the upcoming update... I am sure that the devs are working hard and that we will hear from them soon.. maybe they took a long Labor Day Weekend.. maybe they are watching the Conventions here in the USA.. maybe they are busy coloring and programing that takes a lot of time and energy.. I say give them time and they will show up..
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 6:27 AM
Erin Sayers
Oh I know how much work it is trust me. The one small game I made with none of the bells and goodies took me a month just to draw let alone yuck code. I spend money on this game too but nothing worth spending on since the only thing left for me to do is the flux and work toward achievements. Its the MIA I worry about too. Though we would at least have seen a commons add on like inside of town hall or the masions you know must be comming. Those are smaller quests and easier to do. For all we know they all ran away screaming with code floating in front of their eyes lol.