Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Glitch in Upper Evergreen Forest
Lvl 240 "The Great One"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 26th 2012 at 9:30 AM
Brad Hollingworth
Not sure what Forum category to put this in, so I'm putting it here.

In Field 5 of the Upper Evergreen Forest, I have run into this glitch twice already. I will be doing the quick whack when my hero will decide to whack the bush closest to the entry gate from the bottom side. This causes the hero to be so close to the gate that it thinks the hero is leaving the area and thus removes the bushes. But since my hero was already trying to whack that bush, he gets stuck in a loop trying to whack an invisible bush. The only solution I've found is reloading, which can be cumbersome.

Any help/assistance is appreciated.
Lvl 103 "Gem Collector"
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 9:44 PM
Evon Fuerst
I just came here to report the same glitch. Driving me NUTS! This only started today for me and I've had it happen three times in the last 5 minutes. I"m on puzzle number two and this did not do it with the first one at all.
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 11:02 PM
Shane Johns
Had the same thing in 2 different places in that field. One of them wasn't even near a gate. Took a few refreshes, but managed to finish that area.
Lvl 240 "The Great One"
35 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 29th 2012 at 9:32 AM
Brad Hollingworth
Luckily I finished the puzzles and don't need to deal with it anymore. Like you Evon, it just started happening the day I posted. I didn't have the problem before.