Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
House Expansions
Lvl 253 "Swashbuckler"
16 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2012 at 11:17 AM
Josh Ochenduszko
Please allow some kind of house expansions or customizations. I love putting my decorations in my house, but it's getting too crowded. Especially as we unlock more land, the house starts to look smaller and smaller as we end up with more room around it. Expansions like in BW1 would be okay, having multiple stories. Or just allowing the house to be bigger would work. But what I think would be really great is if we could have separate rooms, so all the bedroom stuff can go in one room, all the bathroom stuff in another, etc.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2012 at 8:11 PM
DestKitteh
One of the devs said it was a planned release in the next half a dozen updates.
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 23rd 2012 at 12:11 PM
Toni McChargue
Cool, that would be nice, hate a messy house, lol
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2012 at 12:31 AM
Last Edited August 24th 2012 at 12:34 AM
Sue Beneke
Something I want is a LONG house with less depth so there is a lot more back wall -- I have so many things to hang on it - but no space left - and there is no point trying to hang them on a side wall [CAN you hang them there?] as they would not be seen. At the moment the house is narrow and deep which is not the best when trying to place items.
Lvl 102 "Professional Monster Hunter"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 27th 2012 at 3:12 PM
Ric Raymond Green III
I would like to be able to move the house the way we can move the furniture etc. especially after buying new land, Id like the house in a different place.