Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Carnival rigging
Lvl 210 "The Great One"
20 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 1:09 AM
Boris Pankov
This is the first time I am disapointed with how the event is set up. For the first time we have to either employ a hell of a lot of friend power which means bugging buddies who dont play or adding tons of ppl just for the sake of the game or wasting a hell of a lot of bush bucks to get 100% rigging. I did the latter. Then I discovered it had diminishing returns (meaning above 90% or so sometimes I would use bush bucks for the bribe and the % rigging wouldnt move). Furthermore once I had spent a small fortune in bush bucks and gotten the rigging to 100% I am still getting quite a few tries with 2 token rewards.

Any way you look at it this is a bit steep. Please reconsider doing anything like this in the future. It feels too much like a hassle and really took all the fun out of an otherwise well designed event.

And before anyone says you dont need 100% rigging I beg to differ. I am one of those players that want everything completed and considering we have an achivement for buying 10 bonus prize packs each of which cost 80 (!!!)tokens it seems mandatory and even now after all these bush bucks spent I am not sure I will manage before the end of the event.
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 1:47 AM
deblev53
I feel much the same way. Even if my game is rigged to 100% I rarely get a big win and with no wins, no buying the 80 token "surprise" boxes that are not anywhere worth the cost. I thought the 40 for the personal and house items was reasonable and really thought the other would be the same price. The last box held under 30 energy, hardly worth it. I'll finish what I can, but if I'm playing next year,I will not participate!
Lvl 143 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
36 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2012 at 4:21 AM
John Manek
rigging is a scam plain and simple. I have 3 games over 40% rigged and still constantly get low to nothing wins. The 1 game I have 0% on I won 8 tokens perfect game first shot. There is no difference regardless how many people you have rigged since you get the same garbage anyways and there are numerous people posting the same thing. My main problem is the crap drop rate of the tickets are pathetic. 5 days left and I am not even half done. I am lucky on a full bar of energy to get enough tickets to play 1 maybe 2 games.
Lvl 327 "Dispenser of Justice!"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2012 at 6:56 AM
Chris Sheats
I just played the bottle game and got noting 4 times in a row, very cheap!!!
Lvl 105 "Loves The Developers"
18 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 22nd 2012 at 10:04 AM
Laura Angell
I agree that the big problem is the low drop rate for game tickets. If a game only cost 2 tickets to play this whole thing might be different, but if 500 energy gets me to playing 2-3 games that only give 2-5 tokens, this event is frustrating.

However, I really enjoy the concept of the whole event, and the prizes are fun. I just want to stand a chance of actually finishing, given that I play every day.
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 24th 2012 at 10:38 AM
Heather Chipka
I guess once you invite certain people for a game you cannot invite them ever again for that one? I only have 3 BW2 friends that actually still play or send me anything, so I can never get above 24%, And while that seemed to work for 3 of the 4 games, it doesn't work for the knock down the bottles.