Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Elephant Prize
Lvl 246 "Socialite"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 1:20 PM
Vivianita Gordita
Please forgive me for double posting, but I searched and found nothing. Does the Stuffed Elephant prize do anything to make it worth achieving, like add more mana or power or HP points? It's cute, but if it doesn't do anything, why should I want to earn it? Just curious.
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 2:10 PM
Clemonde
it's cute - isn't that enough? the BBQ grill was also just decoration - without being cute :D
Lvl 246 "Socialite"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 2:49 PM
Vivianita Gordita
Well, I worked on earning that grill I had the smallest hope it would work as an energy creator, I kind of felt cheated that it wasn't lol.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 6:22 PM
Dengke Sha
Well, it's a limited edition item that'll never be able to be achieved again, so isn't that worth something? :) Plus as Clemens says, it is cute haha xD
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 9:19 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Indeed. The above-and-beyond items (and achievements) in any given event are purely for bragging rights and completionists, and have no in-game benefit unless otherwise stated.
Lvl 246 "Socialite"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2012 at 7:09 AM
Vivianita Gordita
lol ok ok.
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 21st 2012 at 1:26 PM
Toni McChargue
The events are fun, I enjoy doing them, as the prizes go I feel good that I was able to get them, no one I know is interested in my bragging rights,it just makes me feel good, heck, I'm 71 and love playing both B/W 1 & 2....Great work Justin and the rest of the devs......