Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Won 8 tokens, but no energy pack
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 5:46 PM
Dengke Sha
Hi there,

I just popped 3 balloons and won 8 tokens. On my event page, I have a tick next to the first achievement for the balloons. But I never received a pop up saying I received the achievement, nor did i receive a medium energy pack. I currently have one med energy pack in my inventory, but that was already there previously.

Help? >_<

Cheers!
Dengke
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 5:46 PM
Dengke Sha
This was for the balloon popping carnival game btw!
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 6:26 PM
Raymond
you know, you're right, me too...
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 6:33 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Dengke,

It looks like you've hit all three balloons twice. You would have gotten the achievement the first time; you can only get it once.

- Justin
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 14th 2012 at 8:56 PM
Last Edited August 14th 2012 at 9:09 PM
Dengke Sha
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your reply! I understand that, but for the first time I won it, it didn't come up. I got the three "!!!" above my head and it said something about winning, but I didn't receive an energy pack. Are you able to check if I did receive a pack the first time I did it or not..? Because I don't think I did because I remember saving the energy pack I had in my inventory for use later (which I've just used now).

Edit: I've also checked the achievements for my character, and the "We have a winner" achievement doesn't show up, while the other achievements do (like for trying all 4 of the carnival games. Perhaps this has something to do with the missing energy pack/pop up?

Thanks for your time!
Dengke
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2012 at 9:14 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Dengke,

The "We have a Winner" achievement is part of the ticket winning category. You can find it if you mouse over the silver medal on the achievement in progress titled "Carnival Ace!"

My guess is that you just clicked through the achievement quickly when it came up the first time. The achievement being awarded and the energy pack being awarded happen in the same action (if the server has saved one as having happened, then it has saved them both), so I don't really see any way you could have the achievement and not have gotten the pack.

- Justin
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 15th 2012 at 6:01 PM
Dengke Sha
Hi Justin,

Thanks for your help! I see the achievement now. I must have made a mistake about the energy pack. Thanks for your time in the matter :)

Cheers!
Dengke
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 6:56 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Justin -- is there a maximum number of the red energy packs that we can hold? I don't want to collect them if they'll just "disappear."
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 19th 2012 at 9:17 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Carolyn,

You can hold at most 25 large energy packs.

- Justin
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 20th 2012 at 3:23 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
Thanks, Justin. That's great. Now I can finish the carnival and Nate's quest without fear. Thanks again for the prompt answer.