Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
remove friends button
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2012 at 3:02 AM
Wayne M Denny
would be nice.
so we are about to remove people that have stopped playing so we quit wasting send requests
Lvl 241 "Loves The Developers"
142 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2012 at 9:40 AM
Erin Sayers
but it you remove them you lose the every 5 day helps and I find they really do help
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2012 at 10:07 AM
Dave Stone
I think we need something like BW. You need to know if your friend's are still playing, For when you need to clear a path, And when your health pack's start dropping below the max 25 a day, Which player's do you remove?
For me, I'd probably 'bin' everyone and get another load of player's from the add-me theads.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 9th 2012 at 12:31 PM
Joe Gosselin
you can see who's not playing anymore by using all your friends help, then clic on the friend whack button, those who doesn't have a recharge bar and have their picture with a 'Bug to play !' are not active.
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 4th 2012 at 5:16 PM
Dave Stone
I've got 15 non-player's now, Can we have an option to remove them please?
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 5th 2012 at 11:10 AM
Ruth Orozco
and while I haven't kept a running tab on who "helps" and who doesn't, I'm thinking that maybe those that aren't active don't show up in the "helping" rotation. I'll start keeping track and see. You could always "unfriend" them on FB...that should get them outta there?!
Lvl 173 "Swashbuckler"
44 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 3:32 PM
Eva Ellison
Nope. I have unfriended all the inactive people on my list and they still show up. I have people on there at level 10 that have been there for about two months now, even though we're not friends. I feel they should clear out once you de-friend them
Lvl 440 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
5565 Posts
Link to post - Posted September 6th 2012 at 3:52 PM
Last Edited September 6th 2012 at 3:53 PM
Raymond
No, that's exactly the way that everybody in EB1, BW1 & BW2 DO NOT want.
They want to be able to be 'buddies' within the game and not have to put up with seeing their dirty laundry as a facebook friend. Many people only friend people that they actully know.