Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
What trinkets do you equip?
Lvl 440 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 3:46 PM
Sarah Bye
Just wondering what combo of trinkets people use/find effective. I just opened up my last slot ... and am wondering what works best.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 4:42 PM
Bill Beard
I personally equip 4 of the cornucopias, the two magnifying lens trinkets, the gold-hunting plate (the one that reduces Nothing and increases gold from Area 7) and the Massive Crystal. This way I turn the Flux into an optimal search area.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 6:09 PM
Joe Gosselin
the 3 more efficient cornucopias + the flux one, stronger magnifying lens, 3 stronger mana wands (1 mana wack = lot stronger than spending energy), i have not found the gold plate (missing like 3 or 4 puzzle piece to complete the last zone), and for the gem, i recently got a green star emerald so no need for gem trinket for a good while.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 8:41 PM
Last Edited July 18th 2012 at 8:43 PM
Dengke Sha
3 x Best Cornucopias (flux extravagant, extravagant, rich), flux silvered fruit knife, gilded fine wand, silver plate, massive crystal, chipped gold coin. Chipped gold coin is going away once I find the flux gilded fine wand.

Also, just in my opinion, magnifying glasses aren't very useful at all at level 54 (I don't know about you guys, but my best one is a dusty one that gives + 1.2% to find chance). I reckon it's better to put on things like mana wands and fruit knives cos the mana/energy you gain can be used to whack more bushes - probably even giving you a better chance than 1.2%!