Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
NOW?!
Lvl 440 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2012 at 7:46 PM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
I think I've done everything, how can I find the next quest? This map SUCKS compared to BW1, where I could actually see where I've been and what I've done. If I'm just finished, couldn't you tell me so? I walk around aimlessly, unable to see where I am or what I've done with this non map. Please help!
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2012 at 7:56 PM
Denise C Steil
Do you know about the map that appears when you click the check mark next to the area progress bar?
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2012 at 8:08 PM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
The only thing I get is "you must wait until the next update...yada yada". If I'm missing something, I really appreciate your help, Denise, ty!
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 17th 2012 at 10:53 PM
Bill Beard
You're not missing anything. You're at the end of the currently available game.

If you head south from the last field in the 9th zone, you can enter the Flux to access the special bonus field: The Flux 2.0

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Flux
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 5:38 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Thanks, Bill. Couldn't remember where the flux was, it's been a while. Although "last field in the 9th zone" sounds a little Big Bangey, MY map isn't numbered that way so I'll just have to go walk among it for a while???
67 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 5:43 AM
Jennifer Sloan Lewis
Last field in the 9th zone isn't helping me. My map (sad as it IS) has names, not numbers. I've played this game 78 days in a row and would very much appreciate a little more help! WHERE is the flux? By name, 9th zone does NOT help. MY map isn't numbered. I wish it were!
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 7:28 AM
Jean Davis
Goto the Desert Zone and click on the green checkmark down by the green bar. It will bring up a 'mini-map'. Click on the last area you were in. When you get there go East a few steps then keep going South. You will see a gate - after the big gate where you got a key. This will take you to Flux 2.

There 8 Flux trinkets to be had there, and this will always be the case after you finish any new content. Puzzles are 100 pieces.

Have you done ALL the Secret Bonus areas too?
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 10:52 AM
Clemonde
the numbering of the zones makes it a lot easier for me to work with @ the wiki ...

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Areas

here you can see the numbers and the names
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 4:46 PM
Bill Beard
Sorry, area 9 is "The River's Source"
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 4:48 PM
David Davison
And last field is the top right one, which you go right and down to get out of that map and into the Flux.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 18th 2012 at 8:47 PM
Dengke Sha
Yep. Also there's a world map button in case you missed it to show you the different "stages" available and the ones you have completed. It's pretty well organized so you shouldn't be as lost as you sound.
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 19th 2012 at 11:21 AM
Clemonde
when you have completed an area by 100%, it will get a little blue flag next to it