Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Do trinkets really help......
Lvl 102 "Professional Monster Hunter"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 3:13 PM
Ric Raymond Green III
I finished the last of the Rivers Source and thought well Ill go do the Hidden Quests I didnt do before. Equipped with both Magnifying Glasses I proceded. The puzzle pieces are few and far between so I removed the magnifying glasses and now Im getting lots of puzzle pieces. Are these trinkets for real or are they just placebos ? Lots of other things I could have used the gems for.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 4:38 PM
Carolyn Schwartz
They help but you have to read the explanations of how they work very, very carefully. If I understand correctly, a trinket that gives your chance of finding puzzle pieces a 10% boost would raise a 10% chance of finding pieces to an 11% chance. You have to decide if that's your favorite use for the slot.
Lvl 102 "Professional Monster Hunter"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 5:21 PM
Ric Raymond Green III
With the 2 magnifying glasses on I have a 4.9% odds rating at level 54. Which even being as minute as it is, I should still receive more puzzle pieces in lets say 10 whacks as opposed to the same amount of whacks without the magnifying glasses. But I was having better luck without them than I was with them on.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2012 at 5:24 PM
Dengke Sha
I think that's just chance Ric - it's unpredictable!
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 13th 2012 at 8:35 PM
Bill Beard
They're really effective if you reduce you use trinkets that reduce your Nothing chance.