Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Long Walk
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 2:02 AM
Dave Stone
We really do need something that can send us to the flux when all field's are complete.
I found it VERY tedious during the Patriot event warping to the Common's, Then having to warp to the last zone, Then warp to the last field, Then walk to the bottem of the map to enter the Flux, Then having to walk across the Flux to get to the field.
Doing this several times a day put's you off leaving the Flux because of the hassle getting back to it.
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 5:00 AM
Clemonde
I agree - this way is way too long (pun intended)

maybe a little arrow on the house-icon (like the one at the options), so we can quick-warp to our Ranch, the Commons and the Flux (has to be greyed out when new main story content comes out)
Lvl 67 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
339 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 1:06 PM
Kite_sama
How about a teleport in town, it only works when you complete all the quest and takes you to the flux.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 2:25 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
We'll look into potential fixes for this issue in the next major content update. It's a tricky one to get right!
Lvl 246 "Socialite"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 7:17 PM
Vivianita Gordita
What is this "Flux" I keep reading about?
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 7:17 PM
Last Edited July 10th 2012 at 10:41 PM
Luna Zoraida
Thanks for posting this Dave, I was thinking the same thing... maybe a F icon to appear in the menu where the puzzle icon is that would be a good place for it...

Edit: oops just realized that the menu I was thinking of, is not there when you are in the event...
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 7:29 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Vivianita, the Flux is an area you go to once you have completed all the content - its an area that you collect puzzle pieces in (100) once completed you receive a trinket and coins...
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 10:30 PM
Bill Beard
It's basically a place so that the people that have finished all the content don't get bored and leave while waiting for the new stuff. And it's a great idea; I wish they had something like it in BW1.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2012 at 12:36 AM
Dengke Sha
Good to hear the dev's a working on this. It is getting a little tedious now that I've made it there! :D Question though - how much gold do you get from the flux once you've collected all the trinkets? I was just curious whether it's worth doing after all the items have been collected. Thanks for any help that's provided! :)
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2012 at 5:32 AM
Bill Beard
500 / chest was the last reported result.
Lvl 73 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
130 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2012 at 6:43 PM
Dengke Sha
Ohhh really... Think I'll go finish the secret areas after finishing all the trinkets then. Thanks! :D