Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
A way to spend BB...
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 26th 2012 at 11:07 PM
Nate Dauer
Remember the barber in BW1? Well, obviously, he's a bit obsolete with us being able to customize our appearances freely - which I consider a very good thing because it often seemed I was one of the few people with not-blond, not-green eyed characters.

However, I do propose that the barber be carried over to BW2 for "unnatural" appearances. That is to say, he'll sell us certain things like hairspray and bodyspray which will unlock more (unnatural) colors for our characters.

To be clear though, personally, I would not spend any BB on a hair or a skin changer that cost me BB everytime I used it. I *would* be willing to spend a fair amount in order to buy permanent options though.

I think this is good because it gives spending players an outlet to be unique that doesn't give them an unfair advantage or discriminate against the rest of the player base. One of the big early complaints about BW1 was that many people who weren't white/blond/green-eyed felt it was unfair that they couldn't make their character look like themselves without using BB, but nobody can complain about having to pay for having blue skin and pink hair.
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2012 at 5:36 AM
Bill Beard
Like, +1, Bump, :D

One question, though, Nate; why would you want to look like the smurf equivalent of Nicki Minaj? ;D
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2012 at 2:50 PM
Nate Dauer
lol... I just want to look smurftastic. :D
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 27th 2012 at 3:11 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
This is on our to-do list. There are a few other pieces of content that need to fall into place first.