Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2
In This Update: Trinket Changes
Lvl 19 "Journeyman Bush Whacker"
1 Post
Link to post - Posted June 17th 2012 at 7:35 AM
Andrew 'Bidi' Scott
I have way too much gold as it is. That change is not helpful to me at all. The crafting trinkets change makes me have to request stupid things from other players and I only have 2 "friends" that play this game so I would never get anything crafted. That is also not helpful to me, either. And, people weren't using energy trinkets correctly? Oh well. If they weren't smart enough to use them then they don't deserve the effects. You shouldn't have to babysit your players. I am done with this game. Bye.
Lvl 400 "Professional Monster Hunter"
23 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2012 at 3:31 AM
Bonnie MacDougall
How do I manage to get one of the Combines, when I hadn't bought one of the components and it doesn't seem to be available in the store?
Lvl 300 "Expert Bush Whacker"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 18th 2012 at 5:57 PM
Steven Lerch
Andrew if you want to add me as a friend i play every day bw1 and this one as well so i could join your team
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2012 at 12:23 AM
Ben Strijker
I am not using the energy trinkets for 1 solid reason

THEY DON'T ADD TO YOU MAX ENERGY.

*Cough*

Yhea I now get per small energy sacket 48 yet my total energy is 490, I can boost up my energy to around 600 not completely sure been turning in trinkets. But then still I only get 48 so why shall I use them?
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 20th 2012 at 5:39 AM
Bill Beard
It's 10% of your base energy (meaning disregarding any energy adding trinkets). The point is that you can use as many of them at once (I, for example, save them up until I have 10 & then BAM! 1 free full bar of life.)
Lvl 68 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 6th 2012 at 2:52 AM
Daryl Cooper
So, when this trinket change came about, I was excited. Looks very promising! A place that is actually worthwhile to spend that gold on, right?

I still like them. These new trinkets are interesting! Though, I'd personally like more variety with the combinations you can make (pick and choose, for example).

HOWEVER, with the change, I feel like something important was overlooked: now, the upgrade to unlock a trinket slot at lvl 35 is WAY overpriced! It's 25k gold, and 3 sapphires. Before this update, I had plenty. Buying into the idea of this new trinket system, I'm now lvl 36 (and well into it) and I've only managed to scrap together 21k gold. My wife is the same - she just hit lvl 36 this morning, and is nowhere near being able to afford it. And we've both ALWAYS had the More Gold trinkets equipped, too.

And, before you ask - no, we've never bought ANY house items either.

Any chance the developers might have a look at the cost of these upgrades, too?
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 10th 2012 at 7:50 PM
Joe Gosselin
the last slot cost only 50K Gold and 2 rubys, so save for the long run
Lvl 68 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2012 at 2:26 AM
Daryl Cooper
Would certainly be nice if a developer would chime in on this some time. It's been almost a week since I posted that comment now. :(
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 11th 2012 at 12:01 PM
Clemonde
well this is endgame content for now ... after you have purchased the last slot, the only thing you can buy is space for your ranch, house items and more trinkets ... sooner or later you will have enough gold to buy everything ... in BW1 I have 4 million gold that I can't use for anything, so in my opinion BW2 is way more challenging than BW1
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted August 3rd 2012 at 2:43 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Sorry I didn't see the cost question earlier - the intention is that you may not be able to afford all the slots right away, but they are instead something to save up for over the longer term.

- Justin