Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Trinkets, Fishing and something else I might come op with
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 14th 2012 at 2:00 AM
Ben Strijker
Trinkets; (organize)

I as well as other players on level 39 are going to gather stuff that is avalible this includes trinkets. The only downside to this hording is the clutter in the inventory. I would like to see an adjustment to this. An couple of ideas that I like to give.

- A Showcase/Safe in your home were you can store the trinkets you don't use.
- A Sort button in your inventory so that the highest or lowest comes on top.
- A Sort button in your inventory so that the trinkets sort by kind.

Fishing; (expanding)

To increase the potential of fishing and to give it an update too. It is currently the same as in BW1 except for the buying of bate. Add net-fishing and if you imply that people can then also "fish" for gems.

- "fast" net-fishing; You buy a net for an low amount and cast it a couple of times
- "slow" net-fishing; You buy a net for an high amount and cast it and wait for an hour before you can haul it in, after two hour only 50% is in it(but net is still useable), after 3 hour nothing is left in it and the net is broken.

This is it for my requests/suggestions to be fair I have not checked if any of these things were already suggested. I did have something else but that is more of an personal bug so I will make a post about that in the other section. I hope something will be done with this and if not !I WILL! ... keep on playing :-)