Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Too many notices (Devs)
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2012 at 7:23 AM
Stampedelady
Could you please get rid of the notifications in the game at the bottom of the screen that keeps popping up when you get an item. It is annoying to have it appear at the top of the screen in white then at the bottom of the screen in the playing field. Do we really need so much item notifications?
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 12th 2012 at 7:30 PM
Nate Dauer
These were first introduced in Mystic Guardians, but they've been reduced there by removing notices for getting coins.

They're not likely to remove notices altogether, but I'm sure they appreciate feedback as to which specific notices appear too often or annoy you the most.
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 13th 2012 at 12:20 AM
Douwe Plinga
Though I can't guarantee that it's the same thing as the OP that is bugging me, I have been a bit annoyed by some of the notifications as well. Especially the multiplied wins of quest items.

Now, don't get me wrong, please (PLEASE) keep the quest items multiplicative, but maybe make it give one "You have found Compass x30" instead of 30 separate pop ups each telling me the same thing.
(Or at least move the notification so it no longer overlaps the Friend Whack button?)
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2012 at 1:11 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
We want to clean up both the lower item notifications and the upper quest notifications in a future update. You may have noticed during the Spring Event that when you harvested your plants you only got one "Spring Points" notifications which had the total number of points you just harvested, as opposed to a bunch of separate notifications. We'll probably go with something similar for other multiplied wins.
Lvl 280 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
324 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 24th 2012 at 1:22 AM
Ben Strijker
It is already changed.

I recently won 17 coils of rope and only got a notification at the centre of my screen and not at the bottem. (Even if I won one I didn't get a notification at the bottem)