Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The unofficial suggest a Trinket thread
Lvl 54 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2012 at 1:41 AM
Douwe Plinga
I'd love to see some more variety in the trinkets (though I'm not complaining about what they currently do, they're pretty great already).
So I thought it might be fun to see if us players could come up with some fun new Trinkets of our own.

(In order to make sure that DJArts Games is actually able to use your ideas you consent to DJArts Games using your idea(s) posted here in Bush Whacker 2 or any of their other games without requiring to credit or reward you)

Some of my suggestions that I'd love to see in the game:

- Power Glove: Lower the chance to win nothing when using power by 20%
- Friend Bracelet: Makes Friend Whack regenerate 25% faster
- Energizers Anonymous Badge: Energy packs give 2% extra base energy

Hoping to see some more ideas here!
Lvl 57 "Loves The Developers"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 11th 2012 at 8:12 AM
Daniel Wieczorek
I would love one extra-rare what would give you power back if you will get nothing from bush...
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2012 at 1:13 PM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Keep the suggestions coming! We have a couple of these on our list already, and we're definitely trying to add in at least one new "rare or unique effect" trinket per area.
392 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2012 at 3:03 PM
Joe Gosselin
Here some suggestions:

Thief Glove : More chances of getting Customisation item
VIP Discount Card : give discount on gold cost for item in the house store
Vampire Cape : make your caracter invisible except their shadows and weapon (fun effect only)
Sorcerer Badge : Lower by one point the cost of mana spell
Phoenix emblem : instead of lightning effect, fire ball burns bush (show only)
Throwing axe : Jim can sell one of his axe and instead of lighting the player throw a barrage of axes (show)
Lvl 212 "Power Player"
277 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 21st 2012 at 8:26 PM
Bill Beard
Mystical Object Detector (a metal detector): Spend mana equal to the highest level bush in the field to reduce nothing chance to 0 for all bushes currently on the field. Can only be used once every 100 energy you use.
Solar Panel Hat: Regenerate mana at a rate of 1 point every 2 hours (capping at the base max of 20)
Chocolate covered coffee beans: Next energy recovery bonus item (upgrade for Candy Apple)
Digital Clock: Reduce energy recovery rate by an additional 60 sec (upgrade for current clock.)
Angel Wings Cape: Player hovers over the field (fun effect only) player speed up 40% (combination trinket using the Stone Wing and Soft Feather trinkets)
Vampire Fangs: Random chance to regain energy when you whack a monster.