Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The Flux Question
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2012 at 9:54 PM
xandryyte - Terri
First of all... I couldn't stop giggling when I first reached the Flux which was before the level increase to 39, very well done with this special area!! :)

I am wondering will it always have level 3 bushes/critters? I've decided to keep playing it anyways, even if I am up to 5 in another area. Not sure if I've gotten all the Trinkets quite yet, but I could use the Gold if I've gotten all for now... So I want to keep playing as much as I can there. Wishing the timing is right in case it does go higher than 3... Then thought to ask if the levels there go up as you do if you aren't in the middle of a puzzle.

Thanks!
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2012 at 11:11 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Terri
This may answer your question
http://forum.djartsgames.ca/?thread_id=4013

I find that the puzzle pieces are hard to see on the background especially the black on black pieces, it would be nice if the background was a solid colour.

...If you haven't noticed the purple dancing flowers around, there is one in the Flux - very cool :)
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 4:26 AM
xandryyte - Terri
That's what I get for not coming to the forums as often as I wish I could... I ask a question that's been asked and answered...

Thanks Luna!
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 8:04 PM
Last Edited June 3rd 2012 at 10:36 PM
deblev53
Hey Luna, just finished my third flux puzzle and came here, forgot to open the chest, LoL. Anyway, I found a tiny purple flower dancing as far left as you can go in the flux, about the middle of the screen, then when I went to open my chest found another purple one dancing away. I wouldn't have noticed if you hadn't said anything. Thanx hon, made me smile! Oh and totally agree about the puzzle, I usually end up putting all the black pieces on the brown border so I can find them. Also find that some pieces are so far down way under the puzzle that you really have to look to find them and you can barely grab the wee slice that shows. Has to be a better way. :)
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 8:13 PM
Jean Davis
After you have placed some pieces, just close it out & re-open...should bring the bottom pieces in better view.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 9:56 PM
Luna Zoraida
Hi Debbie, look out for the little red flowers also, there are a bunch across the river in the first fishing area; It's little things like that - that make this game tops!
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 3rd 2012 at 10:41 PM
deblev53
Thanx Jean, I'll try that on the next one.
Now that you said that about the red flowers I heading off to look, LoL. And I also like the little things they add, seems to break the monotony. :)