Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Anyone Remember Raymond Jerome?
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 2:03 PM
Debbie Johnson
Awesome to hear he is doing better!! Thanks 4 the update Cynthia!
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 2:33 PM
Dave Stone
It's good to hear he's starting to recover. I missed his replies in the Forum's.
Lvl 440 "Crazy Cat Lover"
670 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 12:06 AM
DestKitteh
I haven't seen this, but I do send sympathy to Raymond. Glad to hear things have improved.
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 11:42 AM
Nate Dauer
I was wondering whatever happened to him...
91 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 29th 2012 at 7:54 PM
sunnydee
I had been wondering where he went, wishing him a speedy and full recovery
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 5:51 AM
Toni McChargue
Cynthia, thanks for keeping all of us B/W players informed, he is missed, his information on B/W was so very helpful to so many of the players, no one knows the game like he does. Glad he is getting better, hope all keeps getting better.
Lvl 363 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
151 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 9:50 PM
Jen Lyons
I was wondering where he was, too. He helped me in the BW1 forums, both by responding to questions I asked and when I sifted through older posts and found info he posted previously. I'm very glad to hear he's pulling through.
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 30th 2012 at 10:18 PM
Nate Dauer
Raymond was pretty abrasive at times, but I think he genuinely meant well - he just didn't know how to express it without sounding rude.
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2012 at 2:44 PM
Claudia King
Glad to hear he pulled through the worst of it. Hopefully he continues to improve. WIsh him a speedy recovery and hopefully he's up and about soon.
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 6:20 PM
Carolyn Cupitt
I don't know him but wish him speedy recovery from me in Australia please.
167 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 4:53 PM
Denise C Steil
I too remember Raymond and was wondering why I haven't seen him on the BW2 forums. Wish him a speedy recovery from a BW buddy.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 8:02 PM
Ruth Orozco
His sister has posted some updates on his FB wall...he's out of ICU and doing better, but not out of the woods yet. Hopefully when he's better, he'll log onto the forum and see how many people are pulling for him!!
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2012 at 2:08 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
Only know of Raymond from on the forums missed his input even though as Nate says sometimes a bit abrupt.... Best wishes Raymond hope to see you back on the forums, get well soon.
Lvl 237 "General Store Savior"
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 22nd 2012 at 10:11 AM
Rick Davies
Best wishes Raymond
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 28th 2012 at 11:26 PM
Debbie Johnson
any updates on Raymond ? I surely hope he's still doing well! Gods speed Raymond....
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 1:41 AM
Nate Dauer
He contributed a lot of knowledge to the general player base in BW1. He'd probably be helpful to have around for the BW2 wiki... >_>
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 29th 2012 at 8:55 AM
Ruth Orozco
From his FB page, he's slowly recuperating from infections related to his bout with pancreatitis. Once he's better, I think he still needs his gallbladder out, so hopefully that goes smoothly. He's got some whackin' to catch up on!!
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2012 at 5:55 PM
Nate Dauer
Speaking of Raymond, I just realized something:
BW1 has a two or three different wikis in existence, but they're almost all very small. I'd be willing to bet that Raymond's personal collection of data contains more than all those wikis combined. I mean, he's only mentioned what kind of data he keeps in passing, but, based on those times he's mentioned it, it must be vast.
I always liked to think that I was one of the "higher authorities" on data in BW1 because of my good memory (yes, I'm that vain), but Raymond was always clearly the "highest authority" next to the devs.

That's my weird way I saying I miss him. :P
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 30th 2012 at 8:59 PM
deblev53
When I first saw Raymond's posts I thought he was very rude and told him so a few times when I saw him tearing into people. He never said a word back to me, and over the last year I saw big changes in his attitude. No more insults and very polite while being helpful and I found I liked this new Raymond. Way to go Raymond! Now I hope he uses some of the old Raymond to beat this illness. I've been praying for him and will continue until he's back with us.
@ Nate. I think you're right about his knowledge of BW1. He kept notes on every item and could tell you just about anything you wanted to know on the spot. I guess I miss him too.
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted July 2nd 2012 at 4:59 PM
Ruth Orozco
I always felt that there was something to Raymond that we weren't able to see. And looking at all the supportive posts on his wall, I'm certain of that now. We all know that FB friends may not be friends whatsoever, but he's got a lot of friends and I'd be willing to bet that most them are "real". Even if his tone didn't come across very well, he was always willing to help! Don't mean to use past tense, because I know he'll be back and just as terse as ever!!