Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
Anyone Remember Raymond Jerome?
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 8:52 AM
Cynthia Stone
He loved the original game and spent lots of time in the forum. If you did as well I'm sure you know him well.

Just before this new game started he got very sick and has been in ICU for almost 2 months now. Not sure if he will pull through or not...he has no interest in the internet, tv or anything. He is no longer breathing on his own. Doesn't look good. I thought his friends here would want to know.
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 10:16 AM
Katarzyna Szcześniak
I remember him from old forums, that FB discussion tab which was deleted some time ago. It was so long ago - around 2 years I think. He was always active and helpful there.

Sorry to hear that he's sick. I hope he will get better, I will pray for him.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 10:17 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
Hi Cynthia,

I'm very sorry to hear that. I hope Raymond pulls through.

- Justin
Lvl 400 "Passionate Explorer"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 10:21 AM
Ginifae Silvertongue
That is truly sad to hear. Thank you Cynthia for the update.
Lvl 220 "Brewmaster"
162 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 11:44 AM
Bob Woods
Hey Cynthia, thanks for letting us know, I hope he pulls through & if you have a way to get in touch with him, send him my best wishes please.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 12:30 PM
Luna Zoraida
Please keep us updated Cynthia, that's terrible news. I have missed Raymond on the boards! If you are able to please let him know my thoughts are with him and his family.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 1:58 PM
Cynthia Stone
He can only have family as visitors and I can no longer speak on the phone with him. If anyone would like to send a card...

The address for cards for Ray (Raymond Jerome) is University of Mass Medical Center, 55 Lake Avenue North, Worcester, Massachusetts, 01655. he is on 7 Medical ICU. Thanks all.
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 3:27 PM
Toni McChargue
Was surprised about Raymond, have missed his input, he helped a lot of people with his great knowledge on B/W 1. Hope things get better and he recovers soon.
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 3:14 AM
Dave Stone
I was curious why he suddenly stopped playing and posting, That is bad new's.
Hope he make's a full recovery.
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 3:23 AM
Claudia King
Very sad news, I truly hope he recovers soon, I remember him from the BW 1 forum, always there with brilliant advice when I needed help.
112 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:11 AM
Carolyn Schwartz
I started BW last September (I know, very late) and his help was invaluable. If there is a family member who would be amused/heartened by our admiration, let us know, Cynthia.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 4:33 AM
Marleen Larik
Well, I'm sending him a card!

Sending it from Germany, so I don't know how long it'll take the thing to get to MA, but we'll see.

My best wishes for his health!
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 9:02 PM
Mindy Driggs
Oh, Sheesh!!! Raymond always puts me in mind of a crusty old loveable uncle. Although he could be 'ornery', he usually has good advice and information. Will be praying for him.
82 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 26th 2012 at 4:33 PM
Wayne Bennett
Was he the guy that had like the green dragon looking character on the left side of his photo?

Wish him well!
Lvl 330 "Diamond Finder"
64 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 27th 2012 at 5:38 PM
Debbie Johnson
Raymond was one of the 1st friends i had in Bush Whacker 1 ,, He was so very helpful and so kind!! I wish him the best and hope he pulls thru Thank You so very much Cynthia for the info on Raymond so sad and please keep us all updated on his condition if you can. Thanks Again
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 2:40 AM
Cynthia Stone
Ray has pulled through the worst of it. Breathing on his own again now. Still in ICU though. They told me as soon as he is well enough they will be moving him to a rehab facility. Might be in there for quite a while...not sure.
4 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 2:42 AM
Cynthia Stone
Wayne....his profile picture is of him and a frog....lifesize frog. It's the mascot for the game of geocaching.
Lvl 140 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
132 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 2:42 AM
Marleen Larik
Thank you for the update! I'm glad he's better!
Lvl 400 "Honorary Leprechaun"
68 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 9:54 AM
Veda Funk
Thank you Cynthia for the update on Ray; I miss seeing him on the forums. Glad he is doing better.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 10:40 AM
Luna Zoraida
Thanks for the update Cynthia, good to hear he is doing better.