Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
find someone in the mountains...bandits
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2012 at 10:05 PM
Tracy Quill
I must be loosing it...Ive been over those mountains with a fine tooth comb and I cant find anyone who speaks about the bandits... except Mrs Robinson but that doesnt seem to help... and I want to have that part of the game finished... Id welcome any help...
Lvl 330 "The Great One"
78 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 5:25 PM
David Davison
Move past that screen after you've acquired the gold key for the area.
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 9:29 PM
Tracy Quill
Ive completed all available areas in the game!!
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 21st 2012 at 10:02 PM
Tracy Quill
However at the dusty incline there is a ??demolishion guy and hes got a yellow question mark above his head... clicking on that and he say deomilitions reported in and let me know their ok...thanks for the help
15 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 23rd 2012 at 11:40 AM
Chrissy Srayko
i am through the gate, with the 2 worker's is that as far as the game goes, as i can't find anything else to do
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 3:40 PM
Jean Davis
I got the bracelet & the gold key, went through the the gate, but the only thing that appeared was the Flux - no other people. So I did like Tracy & started at the beginning of the new content where the demo guy has a question mark, talked to everyone again, but still didn't find anyone. I didn't see two workers when I went through the gate either. What am I missing, please?
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 9:57 PM
Tracy Quill
If there is anyone out there in bushwacker land that can help us, please do so this is very frustrating, once again Ive been right backt to the begining of the game, only to find exactly the same things as before. Ive absolutely no idea what to do next..so please help; if you are able too.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 11:19 PM
Jean Davis
It says something about reporting to Claire, but I can't find her anywhere.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 2:04 AM
Lottie Mytho
(this may not be the answer) -- have you talked to the old couple you released from the puzzle -- start of the rocky decline?
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 25th 2012 at 2:32 AM
Jean Davis
yes, I have.
Lvl 280 "Is Puzzled"
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 4th 2012 at 10:06 PM
Tracy Quill
This is really really getting to me I repeated talking to everyone.. the demo guy still has the yellow question mark and I still cant find claire. and I damned if I know what the hell Im supposed to be doing to complete the task. Grrrrr
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 5th 2012 at 1:46 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
Once you get to the flux it says that's it until the next update and that it gives you puzzles to play to keep you going or you can do the bonus areas if you haven't completed them all..... the next update will take you to the desert to continue looking for the princess.
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2012 at 4:09 AM
Jean Davis
I found Claire, but she didn't have anything to say about the bandits. She's in a group & has a guy next to her when you head towards the fire.
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 6th 2012 at 9:30 AM
Lottie Mytho
To the left of where Mrs robinson is there is a path going north. Did you go to the edge of that path, look east, and 'see' the bandit's camp?

There are also, further up, 2 telescopes you can look through (I don't think they show the bandit camp though)