Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Losing energy when levelling up
Lvl 102 "Santa Wannabe"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 15th 2012 at 11:03 PM
Peter Zammit
Devs,

Can we PLEASE make it so we dont lose our remaining energy when we level up? I know youve said in the past that planning around this is part of the strategy but when I just spent 26 bush bucks on energy, too tired to notice I was about to level soon and then I lose roughly half the energy I bought, it doesnt feel like a strategy but more like a punishment. Bush bucks dont come easy and most of us spend money on them. So basically for this to happen is robbery.

Please do something about it.
Lvl 39 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 8:47 PM
Megan Hunt
Just FYI, this probably won't change. It has been a part of the BW family of games since the beginning of BW1.
Lvl 403 "Crazy Cat Lover"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 17th 2012 at 10:18 PM
Jennifer Allen Northcutt
If you buy the energy with Bush Bucks you shouldn't lose it when leveling up. I just asked about this yesterday. Send the Devs a support ticket.
Lvl 102 "Santa Wannabe"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 20th 2012 at 4:23 AM
Peter Zammit
Ive been playing BW1 since its beginning. Its a silly strategy if you ask me. One that has kept me up on occasion fishing or waiting to gain just enough energy to level before go to bed so i dont waste a whole nights accumulation.

Probably too late to submit a support ticket. I cant even remember how much energy I lost now.
Lvl 201 "Crazy Cat Lover"
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 24th 2012 at 4:18 AM
Angel Daemon
i agree with you peter i have the same. if i see that i almost level up i wait to use bushbucks. It will be mutch better to not lose energie when we level.