Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Forced to play Bushwacker 2
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 12th 2012 at 10:05 PM
Debbie Shulman
I like Bushwacker 1 but I don't like Bushwacker 2. I came to a point in Bushwacker 1 where I was forced to continue in Bushwacker 2. If this is not changed, I will be finished with DJArts games.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 13th 2012 at 10:12 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Debbie,

Nothing is forcing you to play Bush Whacker 2 if you don't want to. You will notice we cloned the characters in BW1 in that quest... so that they will continue in Bush Whacker 1.

-David
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2012 at 11:07 AM
Henka Carmstedt
totally agree. liked BW1 until they made it unplayable cause of the energy gain restriction. BW2 is a total waste of time IE crap.

this is way less playtime than BW1, and if i want to disturb my friends with annoying game requests i would probably play zynga's junk.

would not recommend BW2 to anyone. this game is a big FAIL
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2012 at 11:12 AM
Hi Henka,

I am sorry you feel that way. Many other players have expressed their enjoyment of Bush Whacker 2, some have specifically said they enjoy it more than Bush Whacker 1. Maybe it is just not for you.

-David
Lvl 143 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 12:28 PM
Devora Musumeci
I like the game I just don't like that I got stuck with the spring event. My character could not get into the field where we planted flowers. The game allowed me to place a planter box by the entrance but when I tried to re enter it wouldn't let me in. its upsetting cause I was so close to reaching 800 but couldn't cause I could not enter to place the items that I grew or to buy any items.
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 1:13 PM
Hi Devora,

Yes we are going to make sure that is not possible in future events. You did not need to enter the field to complete the event. The progress was awarded for growing and harvesting the plants. Placing them was not required for the progress.
Lvl 237 "General Store Savior"
34 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 1:49 PM
Rick Davies
love both bw and bw2
12 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 28th 2012 at 5:25 PM
Debbie Shulman
So, if I don't play BW2, does that mean that I can't find the King's daughter in BW1?
Lvl 389 "Is Puzzled"
316 Posts
Link to post - Posted June 1st 2012 at 7:43 PM
deblev53
Even though I loved and still play BW1 mainly to help my buddies and now to collect the 4 tokens a day. Great idea btw., I found I lost interest and if 2 hadn't come out I would not have continued BW1 much longer since now it feels more of a chore I enjoy playing here, I would like to see a few things changed, like slot prices, they're way too high, you start out at 100 coins and then go up each time, not too much at a time, until you get to the seventh slot at a whopping 25,000 coins. If I would have known that I never would have bought house items, so I won't bother buying anymore slots since I can imagine what the eighth will cost. Anyway, really like the game, keep up the good work devs. :)