Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Sweet lollipop
Lvl 115 "Puzzle Solving Guru"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2012 at 4:47 AM
Pc Novice
In BW2 there is a sweet lollipop upgrade--but, you have to have a sweet lollipop already--I never found one of those for sale anywhere!! I have retraced every area and still can't find one. Does anyone have the solution to my quandary?
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2012 at 5:26 AM
Last Edited May 10th 2012 at 9:10 AM
Clemonde
you should be able to buy it after you completed the first puzzle in field 2 in the Mysterious Forest :)
Lvl 34 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 10th 2012 at 10:15 PM
Jadey Allen Hansen
I would check the "store" If you haven't bought it, it should be in there available to buy. The store evolves as you go growing as more shopkeeps add their wares. It's kind of handy, actually. You can get to the store without visiting the shopkeep if you use the HUD on the bottom right of the screen. Click "Store"

If it is not available there and it is not an item in your "trinket" inventory, I would open a ticket and ask a dev to help you.
Lvl 33 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 11th 2012 at 12:05 AM
Devin Tompkins
there is a guy you set free from a puzzle that sells it to you. so backtrack through the second area of the forest.
Lvl 420 "Needs More Energy!"
103 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2012 at 5:20 AM
Jennifer Mitchell
I've backtracked several times in the fields of forest area clicking on every person there and still cannot find the lollypop to regenerate and I've also checked in the store and it doesn't show up, anyone got any idea how i can find it.
77 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 14th 2012 at 5:40 AM
Katarzyna Szcześniak
Store after completing Area 1, Field 2, Puzzle 1 http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Trinkets