Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Requesting More Energy
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2012 at 10:47 PM
Luna Zoraida
When I logged in today I had 25 energy packs, after using all but one pack it says I have used my limit for the day, there is no option to send out requests to friends for more packs so it will be full again tomorrow...Is there any other way to request energy?
Lvl 397 "Needs More Energy!"
133 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 1:12 AM
'Janusz Brzywczy
I got the same thing happen to me today even after the reset same thing.......
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 8:41 AM
Lottie Mytho
Did you both request from more than 25 friends? When you have 25 packs your remaining requests cannot be filled unless you use some packs. If your friends still had active requests from you when you started to use the packs they may have sent a pack while you were playing, hence when you thought you still had one pack to use you didn't and that pack will be the first of the next batch.

When I use my packs I use first just 1 pack, leaving 24, then I use them in pairs so I always have an even number of packs. I did this with the last batch but found around a 1/3rd through my packs I had an odd number. When I got to the end of my packs I had 1 pack I couldn't use. That had to be a pack that arrived whilst I was using the 25 I started with.
Lvl 400 "Public Servant"
793 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 9:11 AM
Justin Stocks (CNE Dev)
You should be able to scroll down in the energy pack column (click the down arrow below the packs you have) to request more energy if you already have some packs.
Lvl 330 "Master Bush Whacker"
243 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 12:45 PM
Luna Zoraida
Thanks Justin, can't believe I missed that...
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 8th 2012 at 5:13 PM
Claudia King
The friends list of BW 2 players isn't showing up and it's a major pain going through all my friends to sort those who play..
Can't we just have the old way, BW1 way back?