Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Mystery Area 1
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2012 at 6:27 PM
Stampedelady
I have gone over and over the Forest and can not find the Mystery area there. Any ideas.. I found area 2 but one is really hidden..
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2012 at 6:58 PM
Ruth Orozco
Okay, if you go down past the guy that wanted saplings (south of the bridge that leads to your ranch), look for a railing on the right side of the screen...that's all I'm gonna say..except that it's LESS hidden than secret area 2! Good luck...
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 11:06 AM
Norma Thompson
I found 2 before I found 1
I found the level 1 area near the teddy bear kid
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 11:12 AM
Ruth Orozco
I wonder if they're in different places for everyone? I found area 2 from a hint from someone else...hmmm. I'll look again, maybe I didn't notice the teddy bear kid. Glad you found it, though!!
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 12:46 PM
Clemonde
I added the first 3 locations to the wiki ... *attention spoiler alert*

http://bushwhacker2.wikia.com/wiki/Secret_Bonus_Areas

I hope this helps some of you :)
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 12:57 PM
Norma Thompson
@ ruth, i followed your hint and found the same 'area' that i was thinking of
they hidden areas are in the same location for everyone

i forgot about watering trees, i just found the kid with the teddy bears and the apple trees, and that was where the hidden area was off of
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 4:54 PM
Ruth Orozco
yeah, I went back and looked and it's basically between the sapling guy and the teddy bear kid...I'm going to try to find #3 without any help!!
Lvl 317 "Dispenser of Justice!"
128 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 5:33 PM
Stampedelady
Hey thanks will check those out. I went to the Wiki but it does not tell you where it is just that its there.. at least when I looked it didnt. If that has been updated thanks..
Lvl 440 "The Great One"
56 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2012 at 2:05 AM
Sue Beneke
And I didn't even know there WERE secret bonus areas --- why have things if people dont know they are there ?
75 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 31st 2012 at 12:15 PM
Norma Thompson
thats why they are secret ...

lots of games have a secret part that you have to play around to find it yourself that they dont point out with big flashy signs

even games like super mario bros have hidden levels that you can only find if your play around ... its for people that are bored and completed everything to give them something to 'work' for ...

but you dont have to find it to 'complete' the game ...