Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Game will not load for me.
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 1:28 PM
Kathy Baker
I do not want to load the game to my hard drive. So how do I get to load ?
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 2:36 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Kathy,

Just press Deny. You may have to press more than once, as there is a known issue with Flash that this dialog is poorly responsive.

Why are you not interested in saving the files to your hard drive?

Cheers,
Peter
1 Post
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 4:08 PM
Nikki Fotheringham Evans
I pressed Deny and now it won't load!!!
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 4:10 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Nikki,

What happens when you try to load the game now?

Cheers,
Peter
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 6th 2012 at 10:15 PM
Kritter Kreator
hi peter,

i dont have room to store info on my drive so i click deny.....game loads half way and stops. been like this for a few days now. i love the game and the orignal so i really dont want to stop playing. hope u can help. thanks for taking the time to read this. hope u have a great week. cheers, kritter
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 9:12 AM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Kritter,

What leads you to believe you don't have the space to allow the game to store graphics on your drive? The game uses very little space, in the order of 10mb to 20mb right now. This is a tiny amount, the average computer would have space for thousands of copies!

-David
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 2:09 PM
Kritter Kreator
hi david i have a really small hard drive and absolutly no extra space. so does this mean it wont load if i dont store the info? if thats the case then wont be playing and thats a bummer. guess i will jst have to stick to the orginal.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 7th 2012 at 2:14 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Kritter,

It should still load even if you select deny, but I would try selecting accept and see if it loads. You can always clear any space used by the game by right clicking on the game and going settings (there it will let you slide the allowed space down to 0)

How big is your hard drive? and how much free space do you have? I find it very difficult to believe that someone would have a computer fast enough to handle modern browsers and run flash games but not have enough space.

-David