Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
energy pack use?
Lvl 300 "Expert Bush Whacker"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 3:41 PM
Steven Lerch
How do i use my energy packs i have 10 of them but when i click on them it does nothing
Lvl 115 "Needs More Energy!"
184 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 4:00 PM
Clemonde
click on the little *+* (plus) next to your energybar
Lvl 128 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
26 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 4:23 PM
Jeffery Roberts
Either that or use all of your energy. When you try to whack more bushes, it will ask you to do one of three things. 1 Use energy packs (or ask for them), 2. Buy a fruit basket, or 3. spend bush bucks on energy drinks (waste of money if you ask me)
Lvl 300 "Expert Bush Whacker"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 6:23 PM
Steven Lerch
Thanks that both worked i was trying to do it through the inventory screen
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 7:52 PM
Jake Wilson
how do you ask for energy packs from friends
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 9:35 PM
Lottie Mytho
@ Jake

Click the green + on the energy bar. When you see the options, the energy pack option can be scrolled to find the ask friends option. This option brings up a FB request screen -- use the drop down to select BW2 players and click all you want to ask.

The friut basket option also scrolls for the different sized baskets. There are level restrictions on the basket options.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 1:42 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
If we have trinkets equipped that increase max energy level, do the energy packs increase your energy based on that level, or the level you are w/o the trinkets?
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 2:19 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Rachel,

The packs are based on Base Energy. That is to say your energy with no trinkets equipped. This is for simplicitys sake. It will help curb any complaints that someone used an energy pack and forgot to equip their trinkets.

Cheers,
Peter
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 4:20 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
Rats! I was hoping I could be sneaky with the energy refills lol. Charging from the base level makes sense, though. Thx!