Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Friend Help?
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 7:12 PM
Jules Brooks
When I summon a friend to help they either whack all the bushes or mana whack them which works fine but I also regularly get them double the amount of bushes and critters to whack. So instead of 6 things to whack there are 12 which would be fine but then I am frozen, I can't whack, quick whack or mana whack. I also can't move to go to another area or use the map to change locations. I have to refresh the game and lose that friend help, it's getting very frustrating. Any suggestions?
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 7:21 PM
Last Edited April 24th 2012 at 7:23 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Jules,

This is a bug that we haven't had a lot of luck tracking down. We have tried but can't get it to happen.

If you are a little computer savvy and willing to try and help us, it would be of great help if you installed the debug version of the flash player and then let us know what error message comes up when this happens. Its ok if not, hopefully someone can send us the error message :)

You can get the debug player here: http://www.adobe.com/support/flashplayer/downloads.html

Actually if anyone who has had this happen is willing to try with the debug player and send us a screen shot of the error message that would be very helpful in tracking this down.

-David
7 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 5:38 PM
Jules Brooks
I have to go out for awhile today but when I get home I will download the debug player and see if I can send you the error message :)