Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Confused
Lvl 45 "Professional Bush Whacker"
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 7:48 AM
Heather Chipka
First I don't know how to ask people for energy packs.

Second I seem to be stuck with no new quests or anywhere to go. I am only 21% finished in the mysterious forest but the only field I have to whack in is 100% full. I have found all the items for the people (other than the key that I have to be 100% finished for). How can I be 100% finished if I can't get anywhere else?

I just wish they could have put a few of these features into BW1. I like that so much better. I think this game BW2 will be one of those I play for a month, get annoyed with, and delete from my FB.
Lvl 61 "Customizer"
29 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 9:46 AM
Yannick Lombardi
To ask for energy packs you need to click on the + on the left of the energy bar.

Second, the second field is at the north of the first one, and the third is on the right of the 2nd. You need friend to help you to open the way.
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 1:03 PM
Last Edited April 24th 2012 at 1:05 PM
Heather Chipka
Thanks I found the + finally. I guess I will just wait to see if my friends give me help. Yep I can see that this game doesn't have long to live for me.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 1:49 PM
Nick Vigil
I don't think the game is going to have a long life for many people who are not willing to add a bunch of random people as friends or spend a truck load of money.
30 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 12:31 PM
Heather Chipka
Again, I just don't understand this game. I finished the 2nd field. When I finished the puzzle it showed it opening another field by removing a bunch of trees and said, field 3 open. But then I have gone around and around on every path and I cannot find an open field.
Lvl 68 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 25th 2012 at 1:30 PM
Abigail Pugh
There's tiers in the fields, you have to complete all of them before it'll give you a new field to whack. It might have just opened up a new area that's for decoration or quests.