Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The game appreciation thread
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 10:03 AM
aphie
Seeing as there's all this game+dev bashing going on I decided to do the opposite.

Personally, I love this game - little ranking bug aside, BW2, like BW1 is going to be a keeper for me.

DO NOT POST HERE IF YOU ARE GOING TO BASH THE GAME AND/OR DEV'S!
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 23rd 2012 at 5:04 PM
Last Edited April 23rd 2012 at 5:12 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
I like it, too! I feel like when I first started playing BW1..no money, no gems, etc. Saving my pennies to buy an item from the store and eyeballing my exp meter religiously to see when I will lvl up to get a full energy meter lol.

It's fun. I like it :D
Lvl 300 "Diamond Finder"
65 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 6:28 PM
Toni McChargue
I love both games, not much else I can say for now....
Lvl 371 "Finder-outer"
579 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 8:14 PM
Ruth Orozco
Well, I like BW2...it's not as good as BW1, but I'm going to give it a chance! I'm not really into gathering all the CIs and getting all sorts of achievements. I just like it because it's fairly mindless (sorry, Justin and David, but there it is...) There are DEFINITELY kinks to be worked out, but all games are like that. I still like BW1, but am getting sick of the same quests over and over again and the same holiday quests for the same prizes.
I'm kind of surprised Raymond hasn't chimed in...maybe he hasn't tried the new game?
Lvl 34 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 24th 2012 at 9:25 PM
Jadey Allen Hansen
I like it a lot. Way to really ramp up the game in my opinion! Hopefully the new look and feel will get more people playing.

I really like the strategy element with the trinkets.

I'm not really sure what to think about the house area. I am hoping more will come of that as we progress. For now it is not much. However, I don't really play for the house decorating anyway.
Lvl 425 "Always Questing"
9 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 12:33 PM
LiaT
LOL, so you can post in the complaining but others can't post here? ROLF!
41 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 1:22 PM
Last Edited April 26th 2012 at 1:27 PM
aphie
I didn't say you couldn't post here, if you read I said you cant post anything about bashing the game here because, quite frankly, there are more than enough threads with people doing that.

Also - the only posting I am doing in the complaining thread is pointing out to people that they do NOT speak for everyone who plays the game. So sweeping generalisation statements like "everyone obviously hates the game" and "you will end up with noone playing" are wrong.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 1:29 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
Thank you for your deeply mature contribution, Lisa.
Lvl 300 "Expert Bush Whacker"
27 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 6:31 PM
Steven Lerch
like the game so far enjoying 2 puzzles per section to open up the land some more makes it more of a challenge
Lvl 400 "Diamond Finder"
21 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 26th 2012 at 7:42 PM
Kammy VanBoven
I like the game. It is a lot like BW but with enough differences. Sure there are things I like in BW better but that's probably the way it always will be.

Still it's fun for me.