Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Do items stack?
Lvl 34 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 11:26 PM
Jadey Allen Hansen
I see two horns that reduce the chance of nothing. If I equip both of the horns one at 5% and one at 5.5% what will be my total reduction of nothingness?

**Pro Tip
For those who want to get around fast, but don't want to shell out the gold for the speed artifact, just click repeatedly ahead of your character and he will doubletime it to whatever location you want to go.
Lvl 105 "Hero to the Downtrodden!"
886 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 11:32 PM
David Whittaker (CNE Dev)
Hi Jadey,

Yes items stack. You will see this reflected in the trinket bonus descriptions to the right of the trinkets.

-David
Lvl 370 "Loves The Developers"
554 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 4:55 AM
Jean Davis
I'm still trying to better understand the Trinkets and how they work. Knowing that like-trinkets will stack, can you switch them around or are they permanently in place? If you can switch them out, do they become worthless or can they be used again?

Will we have an option to sell the lower ones when higher values become available? Guess I'm trying to compare it with the spells & Spellbook in BW1.

Maybe they could be sorted by categories like the furniture? That could be helpful in the future.
Lvl 57 "Loves The Developers"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 6:57 AM
Daniel Wieczorek
I hope Trinkets will go in right way,and that they don't add spellbook.I just hated it.
Lvl 34 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 11:53 AM
Jadey Allen Hansen
Jean, if I understand what you are asking, trinkets can be swapped out and back and forth and such. Once you buy the trinket slots, you can put whichever trinkets you think would benefit you the most. For example, before a level up I am sure to have my extra energy trinkets equipped to benefit fully from the level up. When I am nowhere near a new level and I am playing throughout the day, I equip my trinkets that give better chance for energy, better chance for power, and better chance for mana.