Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
SUGGESTION FOR BUSHWAHCKER 2
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 1:39 AM
Russel Denton
In the first bushwhacker you whack bushes to get puzzle pieces and solve the puzzle to move on to the next area , in bushwhacker 2 , to my surprise when i tried to go toa area i had to have friends/neighbours to goto the next area , what i am really saying is keep the areas and puzzles the same do not have areas that require friends etc .
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 5:18 AM
Christie K Eckstrom
I agree, that was the part that I liked best about BW1. I don't believe I am going to play BW2 because of this.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 5:21 AM
Cami N Woolly
Why doesn't the quick-whack sword turn grey when you've run out of energy? It does in BW1.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 5:22 AM
Cami N Woolly
And what exactly is the point of the power whack? You don't seem to get extra anything.
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 5:27 AM
Cami N Woolly
And why do you have to *buy* slots for trinkets? If it's gonna be one of those games where you can't play unless you have to spend real money on a lot of things then I'm out. That, combined with what Russel and Christine says, will ensure that I'll never play this game.
Lvl 89 "Needs More Energy!"
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 6:38 AM
David Smith
I agree. you guys have made a potentialy fun game but the forcing us to get friends to progress is really turning me off of BW2. I'm going to continue to play BW1 because I can progress there without being forced to annoy my friends.
Lvl 198 "Gem Collector"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 7:32 AM
Nadia Sortino-Monteleone
i whole heartedly agree with David. i HATE having to get friends in order to finish an area or advance. definitely won't be playing this one for long. BW1 is much better. ....... just saying.
Lvl 339 "Pro Egg Designer"
52 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 11:52 PM
Last Edited April 20th 2012 at 11:59 PM
Paul Hidding
Cami, you can buy slots with only gold and gems. Bush bucks are shown as for another option.

As for the friends in BW1, if you had no friends playing, you would have:
- No extra energy packs
- No house expansion
- No access to extra areas
- No completion of Ogre/treasure chest quests

You also would progress very slowly through the game, and given that you would have no extra energy packs, you wouldn't be able to complete any special events either. And I really doubt anyone would play BW1 like that - or spend lots of money on bush bucks.
Lvl 134 "Gem Collector"
301 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 12:29 AM
Lasynda Shichiroji
Paul,

For the longest time I actually WAS stuck like that in BW and I actually didn't care I see the ogre and the chests as bonuses, I never cared about the house I don't really go dump my junk in it but rarely, I worked hard to play without the Energy Packs. It wasn't until I started playing Mystic Guardians that I was able to get people on BW who actually played and helped out heck about a month or so back I FINALLY finished the statue after playing for over a year.....and I didn't mind it all either because I wasn't required to pester anyone or go add people I didn't know. I do know the people I added for MG too because I'm the one who created the MG Group for FB and talked alot with the people who joined before adding them or accepting their add requests.

Lasy
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 5:43 AM
John Okeefe
i just want to second what everyone is saying here. I have played BW1 pretty much every day most times twice a day for over a year and a half and that was because i didnt need friend's help to play. Now you need three friends to get to field 2 and 5 to get to field 3. I will be deleting this game until this is changed
Lvl 260 "Expert Bush Whacker"
307 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 7:23 AM
Dave Stone
I really hate the idea of 'badgering' player's for anything, It feel's like i'm spamming them. It's what stops me from playing Zynga game's.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 7:54 AM
Gerald Hammond
yup love bw 1 2 not so much