Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
The way that energy packs are done in BW1 completely rocks...
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 2:49 PM
Marc Kriguer
No posting to Facebook walls - just clicking the red bottle to send all your friends (who need it) an energy pack.

Please, please consider copying that mechanism for BW2.
Also, the way that Sasha (in BW1) can show you all friends who need help with their "friendship token tasks" (the giant, the treasure chests, and the building up of rooms for your house) would be great to see in BW2, as well. Sasha is already there (in BW2) - any chance of copying that functionality into BW2, as well?
10 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 3:12 PM
Cami N Woolly
I agree. It's such a great feature that you don't have to beg your friends for energy packs - that they can just send you one if they like.
31 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 6:26 PM
'Rachel GotGame'
Agreed!
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 7:20 PM
Sam Erickson
I definitely agree with this as well.
Lvl 74 "Nate's Apprentice"
741 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 10:20 PM
Nate Dauer
Who didn't love that feature?
123 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 10:49 PM
Theana Elizabeth Dalton
i agree to that for sure we need that :D
Lvl 137 "Expert Bush Whacker"
39 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 3:19 AM
Sarah Fischer
Agree!
Lvl 57 "Loves The Developers"
40 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 4:22 AM
Last Edited April 22nd 2012 at 8:26 AM
Daniel Wieczorek
Totally agree.
I hate to ask friends for every base thing, even though it was great in first part.
Lvl 298 "Omnom Nom Nom!"
33 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 5:00 AM
Morai
Marc a similar thing that Sasha does in bw1 can be found on the bottom left of your screen, next to invite ppl there is a refresh thingy and under it something that looks like a talk-bubble, click on the bubble and all active req recieved from friends can be found there.
253 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 8:59 AM
Marc Kriguer
Thanks -- that helps somewhat -- it just doesn't work in full-screen mode, so I have to remember to leave that to actually see the requests. :-)
Lvl 22 "Journeyman Monster Hunter"
3 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 10:42 AM
Brandon Schraeder
Yeah the energy packs i do not like in this one. The red bottle that just one click sends to all friends was much easier then begging for energy :P
Lvl 430 "Professional Bush Whacker"
13 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 11:56 AM
Michelle Jones
Yes I like how it works on BW1 and what happened to getting 1 full pack.
Lvl 300 "Nate's Apprentice"
93 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st 2012 at 4:09 PM
Claudia King
I agree, I don[t like the way you have to request an energy pack in BW 2. Absolutely loved the feature in BW 1, please can we have a feature like that in BW 2 as well?
Lvl 39 "Is Puzzled"
150 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd 2012 at 4:45 AM
Lottie Mytho
Hmm -- as said above, accepting request for help can be done in one place without moving your character to another area to find Sasha. Moving in BW2 is a problem already as you can only go to the start of an area and have to walk through all the fields to get to any other place in that area -- gonna be a pain when there's an event and we need to keep going to the fair ground to get repeatable quests (if that happens in BW2).

The energy packs -- we get 25 x 10% base energy / 20 hour 'day' in BW2. I don't like that 'base' energy thing -- in BW1 if we gained max energy by working hard to get ribbons in events then all energy packs were based on that total energy.

BW1 grants 1 x 100% energy and 5 x 20% energy (+ a bonus of a small percentage on the large pack -- not certain what that is or why). BW2 grants 25 x 10% energy (albeit base energy, not total), so that is actuially more energy for free than in BW1.

I do however agree that the need to request energy packs, rather than have the friend see you need it and send it without any spam, is not good for this or any game :(