Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
getting help from friends
Lvl 240 "Needs More Energy!"
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 11:59 AM
Lisa Karr
I am unable to ask friends to help me remove the log... what should I do??
Lvl 34 "Vanquisher of Evil!"
32 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 12:10 PM
Jadey Allen Hansen
When you click on the log a "searching" bar should come up and you should get the status of the log. It probably has 3 or 4 empty spaces. Click on one of the empty spaces and ask your friends for help from there. If you have already asked your friends for help removing a previous obstacle, there is probably (not sure on this) a cooldown period of 20 hours before you can ask them again. Also, you can always use bushbucks to bypass a slot. Of course, I think it's three bushbucks per slot, so it can get expensive rather quickly. Much easier just to ask friends.
Lvl 240 "Needs More Energy!"
51 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 1:08 PM
Lisa Karr
that did not work as I tried that first.. I get the screen and it says to invite a friend and then there are the jobs and neither one will let me invite anyone to those slots.. just not sure why... and have not seen any post asking my friends to help in that quest either..
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 19th 2012 at 1:15 PM
Melissa Skinner
i cant ask the one friend that i have on bushwhacker 2... for some reason hes not listed, though im listed on his
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 7:39 AM
Karyn Depew
This does not work for me either.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 7:40 AM
Karyn Depew
I can`t invite friends to join or to help.
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 7:51 AM
Jane Diehl
me either
1 Post
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 9:36 AM
Julie Higgs
I can't either, glad it's not just me!
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 20th 2012 at 9:41 AM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi All,

If you are having this issue and you don't mind trying a different web browser it seems that using Google Chrome people are not having this issue. I think it is a Facebook error but even using the reported browsers having the issue we are unable to reproduce the problem in the office.

Cheers,
Peter