Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
 | Page 1 2 3
The Complaining-thread
336 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 2:50 PM
Jo Helmers
Ok so where does BW1's last quest and BW2 tie up? Finished the finding princess and get cloned quest in BW1 and it say's it will finish in BW2? So, where is it then?
Lvl 117 "Other Peoples Problem Solver!"
134 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 2nd 2012 at 3:52 PM
Peter Minter (CNE Dev)
Hi Jo,

The story in BW2 will develop over time. You are still chasing after that princess.

Cheers,
Peter
2 Posts
Link to post - Posted May 3rd 2012 at 8:35 AM
Bacon Sarnie
Okay so i starting playing Bush Whacker 2 because my other half played BW1 and i always wanted to join her however she started playing so early on that i couldn't catch her so i thought hey great level playing field to do everything together, so we both start playing and what is one of the first things i find??? FRIENDS! flamin FRIENDS! you can't play this game without FRIENDS! and LOTS of them!!!.

Now both of us are happy to support any game that we are playing by buying bucks etc from time to time BUT i will be damned if i am going to start adding people who i do not know into my life in order to play a game!, yes you can use bucks to remove the obstacles BUT 3bucks per section!!! this is excessive especially as i have just found that there are these obstacles in VERY quick succession after each other!
1 bush buck per obstacle would have been fine! and would have got people buying bushbucks! but 9!!!! 9 for god sake to clear the first flippin obstacle! come onnnnnnn thats just insane!!!!

My other half had always told me about the need for having friends on BW1 but i didn't pay much attention as i wasn't playing it however after seeing the way this is set up i can truly say NEITHER of us will be playing BW2!!! so you have gone and lost 2 PAYING players for having WAYYYY over the top requirements! and WAYYY over the top bush buck payments to play the game!

Have you never heard the saying Less is more??? in this case you charge less and you get more people playing!

Just my 2 pence moan before i leave!
If you ever to feel like making the requirements more reasonable in order to play the game feel free to drop me a msg and i might just come on back! but for now, i'm gone!