Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Q&A 147 - April 22nd, 2024
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th at 2:01 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Monday April 22nd at 1 PM to 2 PM Pacific (or 8-9 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you're unable to attend, and I'll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
42 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 11th at 11:28 AM
mshellgirl1969
Hi Nick,

first of all I want to thank you and the team for all y'all do. With that being said, I have an idea. What about a Water Horse mount. You know like the movie The Water Horse?? That would be so cool. To glide around on a Water Horse. thanks again and all y'all have a great rest of your day!!
Post by mshellgirl1969 deleted April 14th at 5:11 AM
48 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 12th at 7:58 AM
Last Edited April 12th at 7:59 AM
1didisafe
Hi Nick,
When i buy an event gift at event store, the icon on bottom says how many gifts i already have in inventory.
When i purchase Flux Flax seeds from "Flungeon Franchise" store, for 10 keys, there is NO icon to tell me how many seeds i already have in inventory. can you please add such an icon on the bottom like for the gifts? and keep the icon that says how many keys i have. just add the icon for the seeds.. Thank you.
I add here a pic:
https://gyazo.com/9e4b72e130351937ac2977b60a95dfff
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 14th at 4:59 AM
Last Edited April 17th at 1:41 AM
someoneeee
agreeing shell's water horse mount i would like to see a giant sea turtle as sea mount :) varietly colors of seahorse mounts like blue(my favourite color btw)red,green,pink and purple might be interesting too
mer tails with variety colors too!
94 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 18th at 9:53 PM
Vegan1964
Hi Nick, when I have a boss bush in the flux and call a friend, only 1 whack registers. Shouldn't 6 whacks register?
390 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 21st at 3:42 PM
Last Edited April 21st at 3:46 PM
BarbZak
Hi Nick....Since we have a JOY sign, for ranch ,,,It would SURE be nice to have LOVE, PEACE, ENJOY ETC SIGNS..
Enjoying voting as much as I can to see what whackers are wearing..
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 12:59 PM
Last Edited April 22nd at 12:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Afternoon, Bush Whackers! Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 1:03 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
mshellgirl1969 wrote:
Hi Nick,

first of all I want to thank you and the team for all y'all do. With that being said, I have an idea. What about a Water Horse mount. You know like the movie The Water Horse?? That would be so cool. To glide around on a Water Horse. thanks again and all y'all have a great rest of your day!!

That would be a fun mount! I've noted it down to consider for a future update.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 1:05 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
1didisafe wrote:

Hi Nick,
When i buy an event gift at event store, the icon on bottom says how many gifts i already have in inventory.
When i purchase Flux Flax seeds from "Flungeon Franchise" store, for 10 keys, there is NO icon to tell me how many seeds i already have in inventory. can you please add such an icon on the bottom like for the gifts? and keep the icon that says how many keys i have. just add the icon for the seeds.. Thank you.
I add here a pic:
https://gyazo.com/9e4b72e130351937ac2977b60a95dfff

I can appreciate the utility of this. The bottom bar in the store is for displaying costs by default, but we can add other items to it as special cases. I'll consider doing so for Flux Flax Seeds in the Flungeon Franchise store.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 1:14 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
someoneeee wrote:

agreeing shell's water horse mount i would like to see a giant sea turtle as sea mount :) varietly colors of seahorse mounts like blue(my favourite color btw)red,green,pink and purple might be interesting too
mer tails with variety colors too!

All great ideas! I'll make sure they're noted down if they aren't already.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 1:17 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Vegan1964 wrote:

Hi Nick, when I have a boss bush in the flux and call a friend, only 1 whack registers. Shouldn't 6 whacks register?

Friend whacks have been a bit of a special case, but I'll consider having them deal 6 whacks to boss bushes like quick and mana whack do.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 1:19 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
BarbZak wrote:

Hi Nick....Since we have a JOY sign, for ranch ,,,It would SURE be nice to have LOVE, PEACE, ENJOY ETC SIGNS..
Enjoying voting as much as I can to see what whackers are wearing..

Good point! I'll consider adding more text signs like Joy, which I think was from Christmas.
Glad you're enjoying the costume contest! It's really neat.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 22nd at 1:59 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream at 3 PM tomorrow, Pacific time. See you then!