Email: Password:
Codename Entertainment
Q&A 146 - April 8th, 2024
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 25th at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Greetings Bush Whackers! The next developer forum Q&A begins Monday April 8th at 1 PM to 2 PM Pacific (or 8-9 UTC).

Feel free to post your questions in advance if you're unable to attend, and I'll try to answer all the questions during the live session.
6 Posts
Link to post - Posted March 29th at 10:09 AM
Last Edited March 29th at 12:09 PM
someoneeee
hi nick

there has been a chat/AI issue for the 3rd time now is there something wrong with the servers again? i hope bushwhackia doesnt end up like this

EDIT:now i cant even log in into game 'failed for unknown reason'
763 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 7th at 5:37 PM
Last Edited April 7th at 5:38 PM
Russel Denton
Here is a few suggestions/idea's i have

1- Seeing how we have a few more pets with the word COCK in it, maybe relieve the censor perhaps so we are not getting QUACKED, every time we talk about the pets perhaps,

2- in the Easter event and ones in the past, it has been a annoying issue where , we find 10-20 eggs and then the game crashes lags etc, could it be
looked into and perhaps, a few players this years easter event, that the game crashed after they found their 20-30th eggs,

i have been telling players to clear flash cache etc, it still happens, it's an issue to look into perhaps

3- seeing how we have few more bird pets, like the pond where only the duckies can go on it, what if we had a tree with branches we could only put some of our bird pets on perhaps, we could buy it either from
AI merchants or make it a item for spring event or a mini event perhaps
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th at 1:01 PM
Last Edited April 22nd at 1:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Afternoon, Bush Whackers! Let the Q&A begin!

I'll be checking this forum thread regularly for questions throughout the next hour.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th at 1:02 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
someoneeee wrote:
hi nick

there has been a chat/AI issue for the 3rd time now is there something wrong with the servers again? i hope bushwhackia doesnt end up like this

EDIT:now i cant even log in into game 'failed for unknown reason'

We were having some server issues that have since been resolved as of April 1st! Sorry about that.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th at 1:11 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Russel Denton wrote:

Here is a few suggestions/idea's i have

1- Seeing how we have a few more pets with the word COCK in it, maybe relieve the censor perhaps so we are not getting QUACKED, every time we talk about the pets perhaps,

2- in the Easter event and ones in the past, it has been a annoying issue where , we find 10-20 eggs and then the game crashes lags etc, could it be
looked into and perhaps, a few players this years easter event, that the game crashed after they found their 20-30th eggs,

i have been telling players to clear flash cache etc, it still happens, it's an issue to look into perhaps

3- seeing how we have few more bird pets, like the pond where only the duckies can go on it, what if we had a tree with branches we could only put some of our bird pets on perhaps, we could buy it either from
AI merchants or make it a item for spring event or a mini event perhaps

1) Yes, that would be nice! I agree with permitting the full names of those pets as exeptions to the rule. It's on my list to do.

2) I do suspect there's a memory leak or some other technical issue that is exacerbated when changing many areas, as you do with the worldwide Easter egg hunt. It's on my list to look into, but may be a large undertaking depending on the root cause.

3) A bird roosting tree would be a fun ranch item! I'll note that down to consider.
3216 Posts
Link to post - Posted April 8th at 2:00 PM
Nickshire (CNE Dev)
Okay folks, this is all I have time for, thus concluding this week's forum Q&A! Thank you for the questions, feedback, and discussion! I hope those quietly reading this afterwards find it informative.

Tune in to the Bush Whacker Weekly livestream at 3 PM tomorrow, Pacific time. See you then!